• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

FN2 best induction kit for fn2 type r ?

Hi What induction kit would yous recommend for the fn2 type r ? Seen alot of good reviews on the hks rsk but do they suffer from heat soak? Is there any issuse with flat spots in the rev range (as I have no plans on flashing my cw) and would there be any warning signs on the display with this...
  2. R

6th service with 46k on clock

My car is due its 6th service soon its an 04 plate with 46k on it What should get done at this service and how much should it cost? Thanks
  3. R

swapping leather seats?

I am thinking of swapping my leather interior (see the wanted section ) Its from an 04 facelift Would it be a straight swap if I was to put premier seats or even standard facelift seats in? Would it use the same seat rails etc? Thanks
  4. R

would a silencer make a big difference?

Im running a supersprint unsilienced b pipe with the spoon n1 My girlfriend uses the car for work and leaves at 6.30 in the morning Its getting a bit much noise wise at that time in the morning Dont get me wrong when Im driving the car it sounds awesome but cause shes using it early every day...
  5. R

very low clutch biting point?

Noticed that my type r has a verry low clutch biting point its an 04 plate and done 40k is this ok or is it going to be a problem? Thanks
  6. R

sideskirt decal help needed

Am looking to get type r decals made up for the sideskirts they were not on the car when I bought it Could someone please tell me the lenght and width of the genuine honda decals in mm please
  7. R

need decent sidelights to go with my HIDs!

As above I currently have led sidelights think they have 6 leds in each bulb but they just arent bright enough Can anyone recommend good bright sidelights and where to get them? Thanks
  8. R

full wheel alignment or frsu?

I got abp springs fitted last week and still think the car handles fine Dont track the car and for the speeds am doing on the public road think it still handles fine! Im thinking of just putting it in a garage and getting the alignment done and see how it goes with the uneven tyre wear If...
  9. R

full wheel alignment or frsu?

I got abp springs fitted last week and still think the car handles fine Dont track the car and for the speeds am doing on the public road think it still handles fine! Im thinking of just putting it in a garage and getting the alignment done and see how it goes with the uneven tyre wear If...
  10. R

full machine polish

Iv got a nhb type r with the usual swirls How much roughly would it cost to get them polished out? Can anyone recommend anywhere in the glasgow area? Thanks
  11. R

is the fast road set up worth it?

As above am getting my car lowered will the frsu make a big difference?
  12. R

wheres the cheapest place to get full camber kit?

As above looking to get front bolts and rear camber arms wheres the best place? Thanks
  13. R

apb 35mm springs

Are these defo a 35mm drop as Iv heard its eibach that make them but can only find a 30mm drop with eibach? can anyone who has 35mm apb springs on there type r please post pics and what yous think of them Looking to drop it 35mm and get frsu Thanks
  14. R

white ep3 type r

Can anyone who has a white ep3 please post some pics Thinking about getting my nhb done in white Thanks
  15. R

photoshop request PLEASE

Can someone please photoshop me a pic of a facelift model done in white with a black roof,spoiler and black wheels Realy thinking of getting this done Would be much appreciated Thanks
  16. R

carbon fiber vinyl?

Anyone know a place in scotland that does this? What sort of price to get the bonnet done and mirrors? Thanks
  17. R

should I sell and get a subaru sti type uk?

Iv only had my ctr for a few month its a 04 nhb with full leather interior looks mint :cool: so far my mods are aem cai,supersprint bpipe and spoon n1 backbox it sounds amazing but have always wanted a scooby. I dont know if I should go for a remap or sell it and get a scooby always wanted one...
  18. R

who has had unichip and would yous say its worth the money?

As above I know most people will say go for kpro but Iv not got the funds for that just now. So I would like to hear from anyone who has went for the unichip and what they think of it! Thanks
  19. R

pic request!!!

Hi can anyone please put up pics of how a nhb would look if I got the wheels refurbed st orange or bright green? Thanks
  20. R

Drony noise!!!

Got an unsilienced supersprint bpipe and spoon n1 backbox fitted a couple of weeks ago Love the sound of it but was driving on the motorway today for about 2 hours and the drone got a bit much Would fitting a bung help this or do yous have any other ideas? Cheers
  21. R

lowering it 35mm?

If I was to lower it by 35mm would this be ok with the standard shocks? Would it hadle better or would it ruin it?
  22. R

unsilienced supersprint bpipe spoon n1 backbox fitted!!!

Just got the above fitted today and bloody hell its a loud system prob the loudest Iv heared When I floor it it sounds like a superbike :twisted: Had a wee old man shouting at me and he was waving his walking stick haha Sounds awsome
  23. R

mid pipe replacement

What would be the best mid pipe replacement to go for if I was keeping the standard back box?Im looking for more noise but dont think I want it to loud.
  24. R

cobra sports performance exhaust?

Are these any good and are they loud?Or would I be better with a custom one made up? Seen them for about £280 for the middle and rear section is this a cat back system? Thanks
  25. R

will buddy club spec IV integra fit civic?

As above its from an integra dc2 type r would it fit an 04 civic type r?
  26. R

type r side skirt decals

where can I get the type r decals for the side skirts? There were no decals on when I bought the car but want to put them back on Was looking on ebay but cant seem to find ones that look proper they all look cheap and fake can someone please tell me where I can get them that look like the...
  27. R

fitting aem cai

where can I get a step by step guide to fitting a aem cai? Also is it straight forward
  28. R

2" or 2.5" pipe ?

Am going to get a custom exhaust made up for my civic type r but don't know if I should be going for 2" or 2.5" pipe? Am looking for it to be nice and loud so thinking of having no silencer just backbox. What do you think?
Back