• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. type-r-gaz

Spoon n1 measurements

does anyone know or could anyone measure a spoon n1 for me?? basically want to know the size of the tip and how far it sticks out from the silencer?
  2. type-r-gaz

mis-fire when hot??

i've got a strange problem, when i start my car in the morning its fine, runs good, does everything it should. but when i get to work about 15-20 mins away and stop the car then try and restart it i get a mis-fire. I'm not sure whats causing it but a mate suggested spark plugs might not be...
  3. type-r-gaz

My new NHB Facelift *NEW MOD*

Well i've been back in the Vtec club for 4 weeks now and only just got round to posting up pics on here. Drove 2 and a half hours for this one, Looked really good in the advert, was put on autotrader on the wednesday and i picked it up thursday afternoon, luckily beat 3 other people to it...
  4. type-r-gaz

problem posting in forsale section

Hi, i've recently reached the 50 post count and i've been a member for well over 60 days but i cant seem to be able to put up a forsale thread. can anyone help?
  5. type-r-gaz

Drivers door wont unlock in arctic weather

During these colder days i am having difficulty unlocking the drivers do with the key fob, the pin wont come up meaning i have to climb through the passenger door to gain entry. Now this looks extremely stupid and quite embarrasing. Does anyone have a remedy for this or is it new lock time?
  6. type-r-gaz

How To Fit Accord Type R Seats to EP3

After seeing these fitted to an EP3 Civic Type R i just had to have them, they suited the pre-facelift interior perfectly and i didnt want to pay £800 for a premier interior. Although there was no guide on how to install them i thought i'd set one up for other people to look at. To...
  7. type-r-gaz

*Satin Type R* New Seats Fitted

Thought i'd post up a few pics of my progress so far. Will start with a few of my old motors, and how i got to owning a Type R. First off was a Nova, well 3 to be precise. Absoloutely loved them and great first cars, Learnt so much from them, doing engine changes, gearbox's and generally...
Back