• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new NHB Facelift *NEW MOD*

Well i've been back in the Vtec club for 4 weeks now and only just got round to posting up pics on here.

Drove 2 and a half hours for this one, Looked really good in the advert, was put on autotrader on the wednesday and i picked it up thursday afternoon, luckily beat 3 other people to it, was even having phone calls about it while i was viewing. Anyway Its a 53 plate Facelift NHB as you can see. Its done 75k with full service history, some Honda, some other garages.

I knew straight away on the test drive that i was going to have it. So glad i went for the facelift aswell because i think the Pre is starting to look a bit tired now (no offence to pre-facelift owners)

So far i've just been enjoying it and cleaning loads, Added a new engine mount as it was sh@gged.

Anyway here's some pics, starting with my old Type R.

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

And the new one

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, yeah the accord seats were lovely just annoying that they didnt tilt.

Hopefully find some nice Premier seats or Anniversary seats for this one

new mod!!!!!! Fitted a skunk 2 gear knob. Really nice feel to it.

I fitted it without the nut because it screwed tight into the right place and looks nicer lower down. Anyone else done the same?

Skunk 2 knob is great little mod. The extra weight does make the shifts feel more positive.

Back