• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

M 888 ARC > NHB 04 CTR

As the title says.... Only done a couple of things so far Tanabe SMR 30AE Style tints Comments welcome...........!
  2. M

**Forum URL stickers! **Payment details on P6!**

Sorry by accident i clicked "Internal" thinking a picture would load up, i can't delete my name off the list. Sorry!!!
  3. M

Protecting NCB? Help!!

Time to start ringing around again for quotes me thinks! grrr, my own fault for presuming i had it!! :oops: :shock:
  4. M

Protecting NCB? Help!!

Help!! Ok, here's the deal.... I'm a 22 year old male driver, who has 5 years NCB. Just recently renewed my policy, orginally being insured with Direct Line. Upon renewal i took a policy with Admiral Insurance with a pretty decent quote of around £850.00 fully comp with protected...
  5. M

MAC Courses

Good news, looks like i can go on it!! :D :D Just awaiting a call from David Burtie/Basset? to arrange times and dates!
  6. M

Alarm fob

Brilliant, will check the link you have posted when i get home from work this evening as its blocked for some reason. Thanks for the tip!! :)
  7. M

MAC Courses

Thanks all!! Will give them a ring when i get hold of my chasiss number!! :D :D 8)
  8. M

MAC Courses

After reading SpaceMonkey's thread on his recent MAC course, it deffinatly seems something that id be interested in doing.... I was under the impression this is only for new type-r owners i.e have brought a brand spanking new CTR from a dealer? Is it possible to book on this course if you...
  9. M

CTR Interior light

Does it? Sorry mad bad! :oops:
  10. M

CTR Interior light

Very simple question, that im sure alot of people will know... How do you get access to changing the interior blub i.e the one that SHOULD come on when your doors are open. Had a look at the weekend, gave it a hug with my hands but nothing seemed to budge.... How have people managed to...
  11. M

CTR De-cat?

Cheers mate, i cant view it at work, its been blocked for " s e x " reasons aparently! grr!! :twisted:
  12. M

CTR De-cat?

Also, does anyone know prices im looking at for this? Does the de-cat make any noise difference? I can't afford a race header, so was hoping a de-cat would beef up the exhuast a little bit, as it seems a bit tame to what iv come from (straight through decatted clio 16v - similar to the williams).
  13. M

CTR De-cat?

Really? Maybe i was just being stupidly blind, it looked like the manifold was attached directly to the cat, obviously not. What, or where is CPL?
  14. M

CTR De-cat?

Hey, just after a bit of advise... Recently purchased and fitted a Tanabe SMR cat-back ehaust, and looking for a "De-cat" option. Had a quick search on the forums and could see that the Magnex was mentioned. My question is, what other options are available? When i fitted the exhuast, i...
  15. M

Lewis' Milano Menace..

Very very nice!!!!
  16. M

Blown Headlight bulbs!!

Any problems to report so far? I've just upgraded my sidelights, and looking to buy some headlight blubs, particually the "H4 Osram Silverstar".
  17. M

Rear LED bulbs

Any update?
  18. M

Greenlight Insurance

Greenlight couldn't beat my Admiral Insurance quote :( Never mind!!
  19. M

How much have you insured your car for?

Just seems a bit unclear from the posts above thats all!! 8)
  20. M

How much have you insured your car for?

So whats stopping someone insuring their brand new CTR for £1,000 to get a cheaper premium, and upon a claim the insurance company pay the market value out? Im confused? Why bother asking what the value is, if they only pay market value?
  21. M

A-Plan Insurance

Will give them a ring later as my insurance runs out today. Admiral insurance seems to do good quotes...
  22. M

I've just crashed my CTR!!!

Thats cheap!!! Good news!!
  23. M

Starter motor noise

http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=82198 See the above link, sounds like alot of people are affected!!
  24. M

Starter motor noise

Looks like its not just me - annoying thing is mine only does it on cold first start. So even if i do take it to the dealer, by the time iv driven there.... 20/25mins away, the cars warm as pie! doh! :shock:
  25. M

Starter motor noise

Since the temp's dropped the past couple of weeks, iv noticed that on a cold start in the morning, just after the starter motor's started the engine and disengaged..... a strange noise/rattle happes for approx 1/2secs. Does anyone else have this problem? I have an 04' CTR facelift. :?:
  26. M

Alarm fob

When i brought my CTR 04 from an import place down south they failed to give me the spare key & alarm fob..... Spoke to my local Honda dealership, wanted something silly like £145.00 for the alarm keyfob and around £80.00 for the key, not including any labour for re-programming. The...
  27. M

Alarm Systems

Not sure what the factory standard is, but i wouldnt consider anything but a CAT1 alarm. Well known brands such as Clifford, Toad, Cobra are pretty good. I used to have a Toad Ai606 on my Clio 16v but it was a bit too sensitive. Additional options such as remote start, and full...
  28. M

Click twice to lock the car...??

I will most certainly be pressing it twice now then!! Thanks for the tip!!
  29. M

DC2 DB8 DC5 my baby.....

Looks really nice Nat! I think i have seen your around, either that or one very similar. There is a teg white tints and the same alloys as you who often drives past my house.
Back