• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. taspan

EP3 brembo calipers, advice on wheels.

Welcome to the jungle!!!. Ep3 s are one of the hardest cars to fit some wide wheels. I m stoked too with theese d@mn rpf s but unfortunately they don t fit or at least they don t fit at the size i want. I already have a set of enkei s rs m 17*8 +35 for my semislicks that work perfectly without...
  2. taspan

Matt's JDM EP3

Nice car man. I wish i could have a championship white too. Keep it stock and you ll have one of the best classics in a few years
  3. taspan

New coilover for my ep3

Finally i m as confused as at the begining!! There are 'lovers' and 'haters' for both brands and the conclusion for me is that i ll go with the cheapest one and may God be with me :lol:
  4. taspan

New coilover for my ep3

I don t trust the made in Taiwan quality too but here in Greece is the new trend mostly because of the value for money.
  5. taspan

New coilover for my ep3

Yeap...no camber plates though!! :(
  6. taspan

New coilover for my ep3

Hello you guys It s time to change my old suspension kit (bilstein-apex) in my civic and i m between those two: bc ra and meister r crd+. Has anyone tried any of them? Any other suggestions in that range of price? P.S. I use my car both in track and road so i need something...
  7. taspan

WelshyWelsh's FK8

Congrats man... Nice car with nice colour :smt023
  8. taspan

My 5th ep3!

Same car 5 times?!? Hell yeah...i use to drive my car in trackdays and it s a pleasure with only 238hp. I assume that your car will be a weapon!
  9. taspan

Fake asr brace and skunk2 lcas by mistake??

You know man i was worried about the same but i decided to buy the real thing at last. It s a big difference in money but i think it s fair play over the time. However a couple of friends have bought the same as yours and after about a year of use they still have no problem!!
  10. taspan

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

Well done man. Best choice in my opinion. And i m preety sure that it looks much better "live" than from the photos
  11. taspan

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

I suppose that the extra switch is used on track. You can turn it on at lower temperature avoiding the engine overheating. Nice car anyway :smt023
  12. taspan

Intake manifold

Hi everyone I d like to give me a tip. Which of the three is the best intake Mani for the k20 engine. The rbc the prc or the skunk2? P.S. :Other mods on my engine: aem cai hondata k pro and full exhaust system
  13. taspan

New wheels dimensions

Hi everyone I want to buy a new set of wheels for my trackday tyres but the more i search the most i get confused. I finally found a set of enkei s 17x8 +40 which i m going to fit 4 toyo s r888 205/40/17 on them. What do you think about this combination. I know that the tyre dimension is not...
  14. taspan

rota grid drifts??

8.5j width is too much for an ep3 especially on the rear. Unless you don t have any problem to cut the arches
  15. taspan

Mooney's type r

maybe i m wrong but i think that this is lower than 30mm and if you consider that your car will be <sitting> even lower after a few kms then you may have an increased camber angle that you don t want especially on the rear axle
  16. taspan

My 30th Anniversary

Ok i see. But you re still an ep3maniac. You bought the same car twice. Although bmws are great cars i'd prefer the civic too. I have a 05 nhb ep3 and it s my favorite car among the cars i ve driven ( and i ve gone for a ride with a e92 325 and a e60 535 d too )
  17. taspan

My 30th Anniversary

You have 2 same cars in different color ?!? you re really an ep3maniac dude :)
  18. taspan

AD54M CH EP3. Small update :D

Nice car man but i think you should get rid of these seat covers. It s a pity nobody can see these wonderful recaros
  19. taspan

JamesT's Premier EP3...

A radical sr 3 with k 20 motor
  20. taspan

Showoff Imports - Rolo - Building an Integra DC5 Track Car

It s amazing.... Keep up with the good work
  21. taspan

Ep 3 sound problems

I think you re right.... A small amp may be the best -and the cheaper- solution with no need to change my hu or the speakers again. Thanks Chris
  22. taspan

Ep 3 sound problems

Hi everyone I d like to upgrade the ice in my ep so i changed both front (with separate tweeters) and rear speakers but still the sound doesn t make me happy. In addition after a few weeks of operation the front speakers don t work. So i decided to change the hu btw. I d like to ask how many...
  23. taspan

Ultralite wheels

I d prefer to avoid rolling the arches. Maybe i should start looking for something else. Advan wheels are a good idea but expensive as well. Thanks anyway...;)
  24. taspan

Ultralite wheels

It has koni springs and it s lowered at about 30 mm. I have two options for the size ( 8.5" or 9.5" ) and three for the offset ( 15, 27, 35 ). What do you suggest ?
  25. taspan

Ultralite wheels

Hi eveyone I ve seen theese wonderfull 18 x 8.5 ultralite wheels...
  26. taspan

RBC/PRC help......

ok i see :smt002 thanks for the reply
  27. taspan

RBC/PRC help......

well i was planning to fit a skunk 2 intake manifold with a 70 throttle body on my ep but i think it twice when i saw mr xdcx s post. if i did understand well ( because i dont speak english very well ) it s not a good- value for money- buy. do you think it s a better idea if i just replace the...
  28. taspan

Exedy hyper single

I think i have to change my mind then. Maybe an organic clutch (no flywheel included) is a more suitable solution thanks
  29. taspan

Exedy hyper single

Hi It s time to replace the clutch of my civic and i have a question. Has actually the facelifted model a lightweighted flywheel ? I had on mind to put the exedy hyper single kit but my mechanic told me that it s not a good idea because i don t really need it !?! Any better ideas ?? P.S. My...
  30. taspan

carbing strut brace

check this out ...
  31. taspan

carbing strut brace

hi.. i found on the net a carbing strut brace but i dont actually know if it fits on my ep3. Does anybody know anything about it ???
  32. taspan

My '05 NHB CTR - Time to say goodbye :(

i wonder how can you keep the engine bay so clean ?!? good work nice car
  33. taspan

Fn2 shift knob to ep3 type r

Hi does anybody know if the fn2's shift knob fits to an ep3 type r
Back