• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ricey155

Honda 2005 Paint codes

Bookmarked Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk
  2. Ricey155

04' Satin Silver EP3 - My First Honda

The best colour looks stunning Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk
  3. Ricey155

My Type-R #3 - Milano FN2

Ha quality, opposite 6ft2 Sent from Xiaomi MiPad 1
  4. Ricey155

My Type-R #3 - Milano FN2

Very nice sir, I didn't like the driving position on the fn2 when they came out ! But there growing on me.
  5. Ricey155

Clunking when parking after clutch replacement ?

Afternoon all My lad fitted a new clutch (exedy) at the weekend and wow it drives like new :-) except it has a clunk / rattle at low revs when parking or reversing, the front engine mount is nackered (split one side) would this cause the issue ? nobody had one in stock so its on order. or...
  6. Ricey155

First track day done in new ep3

Nice shots looks like a lovely day for it Sent from my 16gb Mi Pad (it works)
  7. Ricey155

Nearside headlight not working

Just fitted some new hids from eBaY and one didn't work due to a poor ground wire - make sure if you have them its not loose Hids are cool ice cool 6000k infact Sent from my 16gb Mi Pad (it works)
  8. Ricey155

Rear brake wear ?? Extreme

I'd say your right - BUT its taken 6 years plus to wear out ?? I've never changed the pads since owed till now :-) new pads wearing OK at the moment I lubed everything up pushed them in out hopefully no more issues Can't beat Japanese build quality
  9. Ricey155

The pads have been on the car for at least 6 years :-) or even from new Piston is smooth I've seen tiny stones get caught before but as your said I've never seen wear like that ever !!! Discs are old but not dead yet tiny scores must have wedged in the gap Best keep an eye on it seems OK...
  10. Ricey155

Hi all rear drivers side started making some noise the last week but what would make it wear this badly ?? A stone maybe ? All swopped only cheap blueprint pads at £12 Nice easy job, you don't really need the rewind tool at all if its not seized and well lubed up 53 plate on original...
  11. Ricey155

My 30th Anniversary EP3 build

Very tidy
  12. Ricey155

Tighten EP3 Handbrake

Brilliant cheers for sharing :-)
  13. Ricey155

Vibra Technics engine mount installed today (EP3)

Hi all finally got around to ordering a new engine mount mine had been split for ages i was toying with staying original but went with Vibra Technics in the end £148.90 posted i may say super fast ~ ordered it yesterday got it before 11am BONUS so i fitted it at dinner my write up and...
  14. Ricey155

Just done service - my quick How-To

Super guide cheers for sharing
  15. Ricey155

EP3 Type r side engine mount.

excellent write up and pictures just the job i need to do mine asap awesome :lol:
  16. Ricey155

any idea if its possible to get my EP3 K100 with LPG conversion ??

an update ive done 6,600 miles since install, averaged around 220 miles on a 48 litre tank (its only ever fills 40 litre, expansion etc) im happy with it general driving is good Autogas will drive hard ok not as fast as petrol but its instant turning back to petrol so if i fancy a play it...
  17. Ricey155

Black alloys on my ep3

just had a scan as im desperate to get mine done just what colour having seen yours i might be tempted with gunmetal then somebody mentioned Black / Sparkle so many choices so little time
  18. Ricey155

anyone good at photoshop ?

green look nice, not a bad effort on PS
  19. Ricey155

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

many thanks for the info much appreciated and saved loads of hassle searching
  20. Ricey155

650 miles in - Averaging 26mpg and 220 miles costing £24.02 (63.9p a litre) car isn't as fast but one press and were back with full fat TYPE R so it's like having an adjustable sports mode, LPG tuned down, back to petrol (mad) car is smoother along the motorway and a lot quieter kinda...
  21. Ricey155

200 miles in topped up the gas tank (LPG or Autogas) £26.26 thats with hard driving testing the vtec to see if there is a difference all in all a good start
  22. Ricey155

yeah soon as its had its 1000 mile service after initial run in i'll get around to it doesn't fully keep up with the vtec but hey i can switch to petrol for a proper kill time
  23. Ricey155

sorted the photos reduced and info
  24. Ricey155

http://public.fotki.com/Ricey/other_stuff/ uploaded but not reduced or spun around, so bare with me as im off out but it gives you a good idea of the install and parts
  25. Ricey155

Right 1st proper test drive today, done about 40 miles - the rev's still hit the vtec and the vtec kicks in its still aggresive and sounds peachy the spare wheel is no longer in the car so ive saved a tadge of weight, its nice to see the petrol gauge still and still hammering it lol...
  26. Ricey155

so it can't be done, to be fair is gas that heavy ?? the spare wheel is removed can't weight that much more than the tank !! the LPG is switchable so you can gain full rpm at any stage instantly the car is used for daily commutes through cov mostly so don't flame the idea of gas at 57/1 a...
  27. Ricey155

hi all anyone no if its possible at all ?? the one downside running the EP3 on Gas and i only fount out after the install that the conversion is limited to 6k so fine for daily commuting but the odd blag is still gonna be petrol based so if i could get it remapped to pop in at say 4.5k i...
  28. Ricey155

Petrol prices in your area

1.21 for tesco super 99 - Sunny Coventry LPG 57.1 13 direct or 63p @ morrisons binley coventry
Back