• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices in your area

1.13p from morrisons in my town shell prob follow suit, not been to pumps for a week so dont know what v power is at shell

£1.13, that's much cheaper than anything around here. UL was £1.20.9 with V power at £1.24.9 yesterday... :(

Filled up yesterday, £122.9 for Vpower and even better found a shell £2.50 off voucher, so only £37.50 to fill up!!

Paid £1.209 this morning at my local Shell for V-Power

petrol has gone down alot recently. every time i come home i notice it has dropped another few pence. it is now 113.

£1.13 for 'Fuel save' at shell - incidentally I filled up with it the other day, and the light has just come on now after 296 miles (that includes the thrash around Rockingham on Sunday)

£1.13 for 'Fuel save' at shell - incidentally I filled up with it the other day, and the light has just come on now after 296 miles (that includes the thrash around Rockingham on Sunday)

Not treating the AE to V-power Stu?

Fuelsave £1.15 per litre in snooty chigwell.

never, since buying the car, have I ever had 30mpg.......until now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back