• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Black alloys on my ep3

Im looking at getting the OEM alloys refurbished and painted black. i have a silver ep3 has any one done this or have any pics. i think it will look good but would be nice to see one that is done before i go for the black.

Andy

Im looking at getting the OEM alloys refurbished and painted black. i have a silver ep3 has any one done this or have any pics. i think it will look good but would be nice to see one that is done before i go for the black.

Andy

Hi Andy, here is my CTR with power coated gunmetal. I think a lot people have their CTR wheels either in black/black with red lip. So, gunmetal could be one of the best choice for it.

8.jpg

Probably not a good quality picture. I'll see whether I can sort one out later.

They look good I haven't go around to getting the wheels done yet but it has defiantly changed my mind about the black. What is the color of the standard wheels then:confused:

Sorry for the thread hijack, but any opinions as to whether this colour (black sparkle) would work on a Satin Silver.

image.php

100% Hippy imo.

Gunmetal looks a little dirty oem i think :(

Matt/solid black is cool

100% Hippy imo.

Gunmetal looks a little dirty oem i think :(

Matt/solid black is cool

I want my wheels done anthracite, but I have a feelng they will just look dirty like you said. But then again I dont them black :lol:

Right I've dithered for too long, going for powder coated black sparkle.
The money I would of spent on some Rotas is going toward a Spoon b pipe, Eibach springs and FRSU.

More bang for buck this way I feel.

Collister have you any pictures you can post up? I know you've got a cosmic but it'll give me an idea.

Cheers bud

1t7nyg.jpg

qxqkxf.jpg

idewew.jpg

c2ck7.jpg

hummm.. wasn't sure at first but it's growing on me. Once I get the calipers painted and some decent tyre black should look better.
For some reason in the pictures the slight blue is more pronounced. Going to have to something with the centre caps as well, any suggestions?

1t7nyg.jpg

qxqkxf.jpg

idewew.jpg

c2ck7.jpg

hummm.. wasn't sure at first but it's growing on me. Once I get the calipers painted and some decent tyre black should look better.
For some reason in the pictures the slight blue is more pronounced. Going to have to something with the centre caps as well, any suggestions?

they look good id spray the center caps the same colour and get some honda badges cut.

just had a scan as im desperate to get mine done just what colour

having seen yours i might be tempted with gunmetal then somebody mentioned Black / Sparkle

so many choices so little time

They look nice mate! Mine are in need of a refurb, and I'm now debating the black sparkle route. Has anyone got any pics of them on a NHB EP3? Also, if you dont mind me asking, how much did they set you back?

Back