• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

09 Crystal Black FN2: The end of an era!

This is my second FN2.
After having a Milano previously I didn't want a second so this time went with Crystal Black, which has replaced Night hawk Black.

The pics were taken the morning after collection. The paint work needs some protection and wax to bring out the shine.

So on to the pics
P1010095-1.jpg

P1010096-1.jpg

P1010097-2.jpg

P1010094-1.jpg

More pics following its first clean;

P1010065-2.jpg

P1010077-2.jpg

P1010079.jpg

P1010090-2.jpg

P1010087-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice car fella. :cool:

Not tempted by that CW FN2 with the green stripe at Lings? :lol::lol::lol: Has that been sold?

Very nice Paul. Full Type R decals too. :cool:

How does the black vary from NHB? is there a different colour flake to it?

Nice mate, I like it.

It does look rather subdued now though after looking at the Mugen. Which is a good thing I suppose.

I used to think that you had to have teh Rage wheels on these to look their best, but im not sure anymore.

Very nice mate, much prefer those wheels to the Rage's. Too big & imposing.

i disagree i do quite like the rages, think they would suit my EP3 :lol: but havent seen a pic with them on.
they do look good in black, got to keep up with the cleaning aswell now the weather cant decide what it wants to do

i disagree i do quite like the rages, think they would suit my EP3 :lol: but havent seen a pic with them on.
they do look good in black, got to keep up with the cleaning aswell now the weather cant decide what it wants to do

19's on an EP3 are wrong all day long. I personally think 18's are too big on an EP3.

Very nice Paul. Full Type R decals too. :cool:

How does the black vary from NHB? is there a different colour flake to it?

Yeah I think with Black you need the decals to add some colour.

The Crystal Black has less of a flake compared to NHB. However it has lots of the different colours compared to mostly blue in the NHB.

Back