• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2003 Civic type R with less than 6000 miles

Only the JDM Civic had white alloys.

Must of been refurbed/powercoated

ye seems bit weird tbh...standard interior but yet tinted windows?...only 5000 odd miles in 5 years ?thats less than 25 miles per week?thats about 3 tanks of fuel a year ?lol yet he says hes sad to see it go ? sounds like he hardly ever drove the thing

HPi says its a 30th Anniversary. :confused: :confused: :confused:

And its all clear too.
Then I would be inclined to ask for at least a grand to be knocked off the asking price (I know it's on ebay, but it will still probably have a reserve) due to the lack of Recaros etc.

Then I would be inclined to ask for at least a grand to be knocked off the asking price (I know it's on ebay, but it will still probably have a reserve) due to the lack of Recaros etc.

Agreed maybe nigerian? (sp)

The door tops should be white not silver! Only Ep1's has colour coded door tops. Interesting that there are no engine bay pics. Also notice the Gypsy site in the background.

STAY WELL CLEAR! :lol:

Mmm strange one, I had a Red 30AE and the main difference with it was the seats, whats the point in having an AE without the seats?

The mileage is questionable but the seller has been on ebay for 5 years, has 100% feedback.

The advert is spelt correctly, doesn't really look that dodgy.

Nobody has asked why it only has 5000 miles on a 5 year old car though!:confused:

It has dipped tinted windows, red door card inserts BUT grey carpet rather than red

The civic sticker has gone and the type-r one looks on the c0ck

VERY strange

Back