• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 2007 CTR pics

As much as it pains me to say it - the look of it is still growing on me day by day, and I agree that seeing it in the flesh might radically change ones opinion. I don't think Honda would manufacture a turkey, but I can see why they might be targeting a different market.

I will be arranging a test-drive of one soon hopefully.

hideous..

am I the only one that think the alloys are yucky!!

ewwww... get me outta this thread.

Thanks for the pics though...

moNoKnoT said:
It just doesnt look aggressive enough, it doesnt stand out from the rest of the range imo :(

- Kevin.

Wait till you see it in your rear view, well ok you may not of you are in your R33 (at least till you hit some bumpy british twisties :twisted: that is).

G said:
Wait till you see it in your rear view, well ok you may not of you are in your R33 (at least till you hit some bumpy british twisties :twisted: that is).

Potential Clio beater?! :lol:

SharkyUK said:
G said:

Potential Clio beater?! :lol:

I better get my remap now then :lol:

- Kevin.

G said:
it is a case of the sum of the parts being more than the whole.
Oh dear - so the whole is (even) less than the sum of its parts then...? :? :lol:

Back