• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2010 FN2 GT - Deep Sappire Blue Pearl

Cheers guys! I've been off the radar since Thursday when I collected her, got a free tank of fuel so I thought I would put it to good use and drive around hertfordshire aimlessly and show her off!

Quote of the week from one of my Missus mates "wow you could go back in time in this" :)

Hope you don't mind but I'll chop these into the thread.

IMG00546-20100709-1429.jpg

IMG00544-20100709-1428.jpg

IMG00539-20100709-1425.jpg

TypeRGTDiscs.jpg

IMG00554-20100709-1437a.jpg

IMG00552-20100709-1434.jpg

IMG00549-20100709-1431.jpg

IMG00543-20100709-1427.jpg

IMG00485-20100622-1656.jpg

IMG00486-20100622-1656.jpg

Good to see someone else sticking to one theme, i.e. Mugen. :smt023

Is that the normal AEM Short Ram? Looks like it's a closed filter on the picks, I always thought it was an open cone?!... :confused:

Thanks Loxy mate,

Sadly I was hit by an uninsured prick on a scooter coming in the opposite direction on Saturday, I'm f#@king going through the roof at the moment.

No license, no Insurance, no crash helmet, the bike isn't even registered or road worthy - I'm completly f#@ked and i'm about to be shafted by my insurance company.

Jezz. Absolute nightmare mate.

Damage looks quite substantial, take it the puddle off to the side of the road means your radiator took a critical hit?

Image2-3.jpg

Any chance of a County Court Civil case against him? i.e. for damages, I know he's no insurance and all likelihood he won't pay any compensation a judge will put your way, but at least he won't get finance for the next 5 years with a CCJ... Bit of retribution for loss of your excess.

I won't ask if the scumbag was OK. I take it the Police are going to put him in front of judge who will let him off with a tickle...

Damage looks quite substantial, take it the puddle off to the side of the road means your radiator took a critical hit?

Any chance of a County Court Civil case against him? i.e. for damages, I know he's no insurance and all likelihood he won't pay any compensation a judge will put your way, but at least he won't get finance for the next 5 years with a CCJ... Bit of retribution for loss of your excess.

I won't ask if the scumbag was OK. I take it the Police are going to put him in front of judge who will let him off with a tickle...

Radiator took a hit as did the grill, bonnet, bumper and everything behind it, Police were chasing him when it happened so thankfully they arrested him and are prosecuting him.

Unfortunatley I've been left with the bill and a lengthy claim with the MIB to recover the costs so my insurance doesn't go through the roof next year.

We'll see, I have his details and justice can be dealt in many ways . . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back