• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2019 Supra GTS

Stagnated a bit due to impending 5th child.

Still trying to beg/borrow/steal a windows laptop to activate apple CarPlay.

On the hunt for some cheaper cosmetic tweaks, 15mm spaces/springs and carbon rear spoiler.

Then once cash frees up I’ll go a little more retarded. :asw:

I f**king love this car, looks great in the sun. Nice addition with the carbon spoiler :cool:

Little update, spend $60 to enable apple carplay, finally got around to loading bootcamp on the macbook to run windows.

Flashed the headunit and damn, it works!

Had a run down the drag strip, random after work wednesday night thing, best time was 12.201 1/4 mile at 198.61 kph.

Didn't try a burn out, first time launching in anger, spinning 1st-3rd haha so much fun.

Got the bug for sure, next season I will be going a bit more prepared, trailer the supra with the patrol/drag wheels/exhaust etc.

Had my first "oh fvck.." moment last week, out of habit I turn on sport mode and disable all traction control, light rain on perth roads is the closest we get to ice.

Off a roundabout to dual carriageway, open up slowly and the next minute I have done a 180 sliding sideways towards a fvck off big lampost at 70kph, some how miss it, slide up a very low kerb ( I was bracing for fvcked wheels/upper control arms etc) onto the dirt.

Jump out and it's only a spattering of mud on the wheels, brown trouser moment for damn sure. haha.

Attachments

• 2021 Supra Drag.jpeg
    2021 Supra Drag.jpeg
    221.3 KB · Views: 15
I do love the looks of these. Theres something TVR about them.
I really need to get round to trying one.

I reackon its the only car I'd consider swapping the lotus for.

So... my wife borrowed the car a few months back, took it up to city with my daughter, somehow managed to park the front lip ONTO the parking bump stock, in doing so it's popped the bottom loose.

Thats on the cards for a fix, along with removing the bolt holes on the front bumper, entire new bumper....

Then today, I fly in from FIFO last night, drive the 3 1/2 hrs home, couple of power naps along the way, arrive home at 0330, wife is leaving for Perth at 0500. So I move the car seat over into the Supra, I tell her take the Patrol, if you hit a roo it will be pink mist before you worry about it..

Wife then proceeds to reverse STRAIGHT into the front left wheel/bumper/bonnet. Some how, no idea how, only light scratches!

A 3 ton 4x4 with a bike rack on the back nails an aluminium bodied supra without any real damage???

I however went full rage, kicked a table over hurling curses... then looked at the car in detail, zero damage that matter. HOW DAFUQ??

In lighter news, my RK Titanium straight pipe arrives next month, hopefully. expect gopro/arrest footage to follow shortly afterwards. haha.

Back