• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

30AE - Tein SS and Spoon Mani

Cheers Stu, i will treat ya to the good old Burger King tomorrow. I love the wheels too, i was going to swap them for some of the SF challenge ones in black with red stripe but changed my mind i think i'll leave the exterior as it looks an get the toda exhaust saved up for.

I cant beleive that GM is for me i've waited for so long for that noise

Here are my new toys :-D

Gruppe M, SFS hose, RBC mani and Fujitsubo Legalis R, been after one for bloody months!!! Spoon 4-2 2-1 coming very soon aswell.

phpjXcfUpPM.jpg

Fitting gruppe m shortly if it stops bloody raining for an hour

:thumbup: :-D

Prospec and ITG will be for sale soon...

Cheers

Mike

Gruppe M pic and Legalis R pics

Gruppe M

Image057.jpg

Fujitsubo Legalis R

phpP61fN2PM.jpg

phpcz1OXDPM.jpg

phpOLgQ4CPM.jpg

The heavens have opened as you can tell so no vids but the gruppe m makes more noise :twisted:

Yeah there were no vibrations at all. It's only recently undone itself so you can hear it more now. I'll tighten it up again at the weekend.

Looking sweet mate, any pics of the JDM lights on the car? Fujitsubo looks nice and subtle :cool:

im going to be cheeky and ask you if you have a link to this seibon version rather than the mugen one

and I'm going to say no. I'm sure I could find one. I'd probably use google or find some info from traders on here. But you could do that too.

Back