• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

3rd Honda, First Type R!

Awwww yea
IMG_20110623_134226-1.jpg

Oh you ****. I love them.

Would look awful on a black DC2 though so I suppose you have the right to have them.

What rubber are you getting on them then slag?

Blackcircles have cracking deals on Falken 452's at the moment, I'm guessing because they're discontinued? So I thinks I will be plumping for dem bad boiz.

Sup Sickly, have only just happened to 'cum' across your thread! Where has this been hiding? :lol:

Am very much liking the direction you are heading in, and nice tidy addition just in time for JAE it seems ;) Although I will say the favourite part for me thus far is the Wilwood calipers :twisted: Very sexy. How are you finding them after having used them for a few hundred miles now?

Blackcircles have cracking deals on Falken 452's at the moment, I'm guessing because they're discontinued? So I thinks I will be plumping for dem bad boiz.

decent tyres tbh, had them on my Celica

i run the 912s on the EP3 and they're actually good for budgets...

The current brake setup as a whole is absolutely tremendous. I have total confidence in stopping power now although how much of this is down to the wilwoods themselves, I'm not sure. I went from standard brakes with blueprint discs/pads/rubber hoses and crap fluid too probably (that were fitted by the previous owner) straight to the wilwood calipers, HEL braided lines, OEM discs and RBF600 fluid and the jump was phenomenal. Before, I suffered brake fade quite quickly and badly but now it's like dropping an anchor out the back :lol:

The only weak link in the setup at the moment are the current Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110 that are quite poor generally IMO but are also very very close to the end of their life but this should be sorted with the new wheels :D

I'm glad I took the gamble and went for these Pro Race's as my OEM's are absolutely f*cked and truth be told I was actually feeling nervous/ashamed about turning up at JAE in the manky looking car. The new wheels should make quite a big difference to the overall look of it and it'll be by no means in perfect condition but it shouldn't look too bad now :)

What price are you looking at for new tyres? As I've always felt that Goodyear Eagle F1's are the best tyre you can buy before jumping into semi-slicks. No idea what the price difference would be on your size wheels though. Are the Team Dynamics the same 15" as OEM? Wider?

Did you ever get the (potential) rust issue in the rear arches seen to/ rectified? Or was it not necessary because you car rolls like a boss? :lol:

The TD's are 16" and I'm looking at either 205/55/R16 or 205/50/R16. Blackcircles are doing the Falkens for £75-85 fitted per corner :eek: Which I think is too good to pass up, I'm on quite a tight budget at the moment as I really need to save up for JAE :lol: I get a mahooosive wage rise in august as I go into my final year so I should be flush by september :lol:

The Eagle F1's are brilliant, I had them on my last civic and they were superb but I think they're just out of my price range at the moment :(

I've approached the potential rust problem with an ignorance is bliss attitude at the moment as again, even if I did find something, I simply couldn't afford to do anything about it :(

The car is a relatively well cared for example but it's just getting to that age where things are needing replaced and rear arch rust is slowly starting to rear its ugly ginger mick hucknall-like head

:lol: Add her, she'll accept literally anyone. Then you can send her PM's asking for copious snatch pics

edit: I've just realised Mr Dooks has already added her :smt043

Last edited by a moderator:
Asking for pictures, has this worked for anyone you know? :p As I'd assume that she'd tell every living sole to stick it up their 'arris :lol:

I don't know if any of us up here have tried that as there is a high probability that we'll meet her out randomly one night and wouldn't want to be identified as an internet fiend :lol: You should lead the charge though as you're miles away!

If you have success, please share the wealth :D

edit:
As I'd assume that she'd tell every living sole to stick it up her 'arris :lol:

ORLY?

Who is this you are talking about please? links etc.

You must have missed the 'lets all add sickly for his fb sluts' phase :lol: Have a rummange through my friends for Lori Wales :D It's not that she is gorgeous IMO, its more the picture content and the sheer volume of said pics :lol:

Woow woow this is lovely mate (not got ya name yet) :D

Car looks mint condition.
Used to love the UKDM but now prefer JDM version but these are still nice.

You got same idea as me... Takatas and Recaros.
Need to post some pics of my teg up.

Back