• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

actually a jdm?

Here is mine.

2009-04-05_12-11-40_05042009971.jpg

2009-04-05_12-12-14_05042009973.jpg

Now the one on the link still in Japan doesn't have side repeaters on the wing, but the one on Ebay does:

Japan:
typer13.jpg

Ebay:
BVd5bBWkKGrHgoH-EMEjlLluimHBKSnm30t.jpg

Is that a UK requirement? Like a fog light?

Am I allowed to post the price on that car, considering you have to register for the site? I've just done it and have the price... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of the SVA requirement, yes.

And yes again, let's see the price :)

JPY 1,810,000 :eek:

That's £12k on todays rates before it's been imported and got through the SVA, undersealed etc! :lol:

Ebay car is a bargain!

It still amazes me that there made in ****ing swindon and sent out to Japan so we have to spend a fortune getting them back over here!!!!!! Could make an awesome road trip though, if you dont get car jaked on the way home.

Ive never really understood this but why do some uk spec ep3's have black carpets like my 03 model and some have sexy red?

of course this could be a pre facelift JDM which has had the facelift parts added to it.

I have never seen a facelift JDM in the uk, I don't think anyone got the model report done

of course this could be a pre facelift JDM which has had the facelift parts added to it.

I have never seen a facelift JDM in the uk, I don't think anyone got the model report done

It doesn't have the plastic covers on the inner wings like facelifts do....

It doesn't have the plastic covers on the inner wings like facelifts do....

Good spot. If they have uprated everything to make it look like a facelift they have done a good job though. Even done the air vents in the cabin with chrome bits

It cant be a pre facelift as its a 04 plate, it cant have a number plate that makes the car seen younger than what it is..... unless its a ultra rare 04 plate pre-face lift.

A simple email to the current owner asking about its Japanese History and Import documentation would solve all of the questions and speculation in this thread. :lol:

Back