• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

After 3/4 weeks without a clean, it was time..

N77

Well I hadn't been able to wash my car for about 4 weeks and it was getting a bit bad so it had to be done yesterday.

After just a clean with the ol Megs NXT car wash you can see the difference straight away :D

Before
normal_03.jpg

After
normal_04.jpg

Before
normal_05.jpg

After
normal_06.jpg

Before
normal_07.jpg

After
normal_08.jpg

Before
normal_09.jpg

After
normal_10.jpg

Lets see how long this lasts in this weather :(

Carl

Washed mine on friday and now it looks ike yours when it was dorty after two vloody days :( :(

Havent cleaned mine for ages :(

I enjoy cleaning in the summer, in the winter its more drive in the morning, beer in the afternoon :p

- Kevin.

normal_03.jpg

This will sound silly but I like this colour. Grey without the blue in it. Kinda nice. Although yea it is only muck and grime :lol:

smeg said:
normal_03.jpg

This will sound silly but I like this colour. Grey without the blue in it. Kinda nice. Although yea it is only muck and grime :lol:

Yours is kind of Cosmic Grey at the moment mate. :p

Feel free to come and do mine, it will be at system R until Thursday night, quick blast up the M6 for you :lol:

Very nice.

Although it is now Tuesday, so if you have doen over 30 miles, or hit the motorway, it will now be looking like the before pics again :lol:

I washed mine on sunday morning. By the afternoon it was filthy again. I hate black cars

I haven't washed mine for 2 months now (i've got a bad case of tennis elbow) and believe me when i say it looks much, much worse than that :roll:

I'm actually embarrassed to drive it, it really is that dirty!

A few more weeks and it'll get a good going over :oops: :p

Heres mine - was washed on Sunday, took these pics after work today. Thats 4 days of filth, from the SW Devon lanes! :x

16022006001.jpg

16022006002.jpg

Back