• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

After 4.5 Years.......

here are a few pics of my ctr :p

I dont think i have posted any pics of my ctr apart from the one in the members pics.

Some more can be found

http://garyliu.fotopic.net/c98999.html

Had a day off work and spent a good 3hrs washing, claying and just giving the ctr a good through clean.

Still didnt do a good enough job on the alloys so may have to get some products recommended by Lee to get the brake dusts off.

Gary

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 121
So you do own a CTR then?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking good. I'm guessing its a 30th AE?? :cool: :confused:

Nope, not an AE, although i would have definitley bought one had my dealer told me when i got mine :evil:

Sept 02, 52plate with AC, AE Recaro, JDM mats, Icebox, Eiback springs, Magnex twin slash, Oz superleggeras

5th Service is on thursday, clock showing 57,212 this morning when i got into work. Service is slightly early but i'm going on a UK "driving" holiday, all the way to Dorset so wanted a clean bill of health before the long drive down.

Seats are amazing 8) spo_gen :lol: :wink:

Looks very nice, but god your a mucky pup!!!!

Get the wheels & clean em mate, alot easier & you will do the job properly.
Something I must do to.

Nice pics Gary. :-k

;)

:oops:

yeah, thanks for some of the pics Wayne 8)

i really regret leaving early that evening now- had i known you guys were doing the clip, i would have stay/ asked to be the first so i got one as well :p

Maybe next time :evil:

i really regret leaving early that evening now- had i known you guys were doing the clip, i would have stay/ asked to be the first so i got one as well :p

Maybe next time :evil:
The lights nights kicked off at the weekend. :)

We'll have to get something sorted as I need a new clip of my de-cat.

57k on the clock. Shes a young one :p

Car is looking good Gary:cool:

Car is looking good Gary:cool:

Yeah, only thanks to the mountain of Meg products i purchased from you over the years :p :lol:

I used the Clay bar for the 1st time when doing this and couldnt believe the amount of crap that came off from the bottom of the car above the side sills :eek:

I had thought i had the "paint problem" as it felt quite rough but after claying, it was smooth as silk and as people described- like glass :cool:

Looks mint di lo! :p

Makes me wanna clean mine esp' in this weather, but just repaired a few scratches so need to wait a few days for the paint to dry :(

Back