• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

After market wheel choices for EP3's

ssr_ep3r.jpg

Black wheels on NHB looks evil The pics dont really dont do it justice, it looks better when you see it for real.

Thats exactly what i have been thinking Lottie! Could really picture them looking great.
I know its a matter of opinion but do they look better than oem ones? some more pics would be nice mate..

Thats exactly what i have been thinking Lottie! Could really picture them looking great.
I know its a matter of opinion but do they look better than oem ones? some more pics would be nice mate..

The only pics I have are when its on track as they are my track wheels.

I really like them, as you said its personnal opinion though. I still use the OEM ones for road but if I were looking to get some aftermarket for road use, im pretty sure they would be black. They look so stealthy :twisted:

IMG_6776.jpg

IMG_6820.jpg

IMG_6924.jpg

IMG_6986.jpg

IMG_7043.jpg

+1 Would contrast nicely, given the Carbon Spoiler and Hood already on the car.

Darker wheels are always win on Satin. :cool:

Eventually when I cba to get all four alloys refurbed I'm going athracite. I wouldn't go black on a satin though

really nice pics lottie thanks. might go for the option of black on black eventually..been seeing some minis and they look great...also some evos and audi tt's, really stealthy.

Enzo, what wheels did you go with in the end, i love the milano in this thread with the rota's making me think maybe i should keep the milano and spend a little on it

i've got 18" buddyclubs on mine, don't notice much differance between them and the standards only really the tyre profile gives more road nose and you feel alot more of the road lol fills the arches better imo

405.jpg

Back