• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Alloy wheel cleaner

Hi people just wondering what products people use to clean there alloys. The ones on my DC5 are starting to get a little stained so i thought i would see what people use.

There's a thread on here about it search for 'wheel cleaning review' etc product seems very good, it's not cheap but you get loads of it. I ordered some on Monday lunch time and it arrived 9.30 this morning. Good luck

warning this product will burn down to the centre of the earth if left to its own devices!!!!! does clean the wheels very well though :)

Wonderwheels, Meg's hot rims or Autoglym Custom wheel cleaner seem to be the best I have used for the off the shelf stuff.

I like the Autoglym Custom Wheel cleaner a lot. It's not acidic either which is nice.

Are you sure about that? I'm sure one of the AG wheel cleaner is highly acidic.

Always ''Valet Pro PH neurtral Bilberry wheel cleaner'' for me!!

www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

Custom Wheel Cleaner contains a special blend of biodegradable surfactents, solvents and alkalis provide a balanced acid-free formulation which rapidly dissolves brake dust, corrosion and traffic film from the most intricate and elaborate wheel designs

:p

Custom Wheel Cleaner contains a special blend of biodegradable surfactents, solvents and alkalis provide a balanced acid-free formulation which rapidly dissolves brake dust, corrosion and traffic film from the most intricate and elaborate wheel designs

:p

Beat me to it!

Back