• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Aluminium knobs.

Drat! I feared as much. Shame you can't knock out more, I think you're missing a trick. Work might have something to say about it mind!

I know this is ever so slightly off topic, but when you de-wiper the rear glass, how do you stop the water supply to the jet?

Or do you just make sure you never touch the control?

I bent the rubber tube in half and tide it tight with cable ties. I have sqirted it a couple of times but no problems so far :)

Cool, I think I'll give that a go, just need to find a lovely black metal bung. Found a rubber one on the bay, but I don't think it would wear well.

My boss would kill me if he knew what i was doing :lol:

042bc955.jpg

2a1bfc0a.jpg

i'm going to ask the boss if i can buy a bar of aluminium and use the machinery after hours, could knock a couple of bits and sell them on ere.

custom camber arms are on the books as i'm wanting a set anyway's for when i eventually do lower my car :lol:.

what else is small and interchangeable?

LCA's & Front/Rear tow hooks? You could always make some camera mounts which can clamp onto the rear seat headrests so people can mount cameras

what's a LCA? tow hooks, imo i think they are daft unless you are on a race track, honda's don't need towing :p :lol:

camera mounts would take all sorts of fabrication if it were to be a frame of some sort, not that it can't be done just it's a hella lot of work and be quite expensive too.

Back