• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any Volk CE28N copies out there?

Does anyone know of any good replicas for these rims as they are pure p0rn? Even with the fantastic offer touge have on at the moment still can't afford them.
So far these are the only after market rims I prefer over the OEM ones, but typically there just about the most expensive out there.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Droool!!!!

copys wont be made the same so wouldn't have the same sharpness on the spokes. i really wanted these too but far too expansive, for now lol i like the time attack white with red pinstripe on the rim in the end i settled for buddyclup p1 sf's not really the same but similar idea to what i was looking for

i expect they are modeled on the above wheel as the red one looks like a direct rip of the rota gt3 i have been scoping

I tend to be a bit suspicious of replica rims, as they more often than not weigh more than the original and even worse, heavier than the OE rims if you're going up in size.

Rota's are fine as are the majority of forged rims especially the JDM ones, but the likes of OZs (except the superlight series), Momos etc are horrific!
Years ago i put a set of League GTRs - which at the time were the closest copy to Volk TE37 - on my Integra, i think they
slowed the whole car down on launch!!

CE28N's are the bogs dollocks...but you sure do have to pay for them!

Do you like the Work Emotion CR Kai?

Like on this DC5 ?

sidework.jpg

If stuck in our container, they are bargaintastic!!

Yes they look the same as they have been copied. The quality is in different worlds though.

hey James
Are Advan Racing Gymkhana's still in production, and if so, are they available in a 17" EP3 fitment??!!

Advan_RG_16_5X1143ii.jpg

pleeease tell me what i want to hear!!

(sorry if i've thread crapped!!)

Does anyone know of any good replicas for these rims as they are pure p0rn? Even with the fantastic offer touge have on at the moment still can't afford them.
So far these are the only after market rims I prefer over the OEM ones, but typically there just about the most expensive out there.

attachment.php

Droool!!!!

I seen these on a skyline the other day they look soo nice

Back