• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone want to claim this?? :shock:

main.jpg

Oh my eyes!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:oops: I actually like the wheels and I have to say the colour scheme... think it goes really well.

IMO:
- The Rear lights are cr@p
- The Stupid spoiler below the rear view is a pointless waste of w@nk
- The rear bumber bodykit should be burnt along with those F**king atrocious rear lights...... sorry did I mention them?
- The stupid little wing mirrors that only a Gnat with minute eyes would find useful are an insult to the word "mirror".
- The pointless arse Roof spoiler that looks like a piece of my old "Castle Greyskull" model.

SERIOUSLY< WHAT'S ON THE ROOF?

The car must weigh the same as a Beemer, but no doubt it like "FAST CAR's" or something and therefore supercharged.

Thats mine,

its off the road at the mo as the flux capacitor is buggered and the dieseminator valve push is preventing it from flying.

Nick

Morty1970 said:
Thats mine,

its off the road at the mo as the flux capacitor is buggered and the dieseminator valve push is preventing it from flying.

Nick

Good old flux capacitor's :lol:

- Kevin.

What the fook is that :shock: , oh Jesus, i think my eyes are burning..........

Yes...Yes.....its definitley SHIT :x

OMG!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

HERE WE HAVE A STUNNING HONDA CIVIC TYPE R EP3 2001 WITH ONLY 40K ON THE CLOCK, IT IS A PERFECT SHOW CAR AND HAD BEEN TO MAX POWER LIVE, TRAX, JAE AND JAPFEST, THE WHOLE CAR HAS BEEN DONE BY A BODY SHOP www.SPEEDCULTURE.CO.UK THE CAR WAS DONE IN RED FIRST THEN HAD A FULL CUSTOM RESPRAY IN YELLOW WITH A WHITE PEARL, ITS VERY SIMULAR TO THE LTD EDITION LIQUID YELLOW ILLUSION ON THE CLIO, IT REALLY DOES TURN HEADS AND LOOKS AMAZING WHEN THE SUN HITS IT. IT HAS A BUDDY CLUB FRONT BUMPER AND REAR BUMPER, INGS SIDE SKIRTS, IT ALSO HAS A CARBON BONNET AND CARBON REAR LIGHTS, 5" JAP CAN WITH SPORTS MID BOX, IT HAS HVS, MUGEN INDUCTION KIT 14-16BHP WORTH £600 NOLOGY HOT WIRES, HKS SPARK PLUGS.ITS LOWERED 45MM AND HAS 18" KEI FORCE 10'S AND NEVER RUBS THIS CAR IS RUNNING AROUND 235BHP AND IS VERY QUICK, IT SOUNDS STUNNING, IT HAS BEEN SERVICED FROM NEW AT HONDA AND THE LAST 2 SERVICES HAVE BEEN DONE BY KARMA IMPORT, IT ALSO HAS A JVC DVD/MP3/CD HEADUNIT WITH 3" SCREEN 2 12" KICKER L7 1000WRMS EACH 4X 4" KICKER MIDS 4X 6.5" KICKERS MIDS THIS ICE INSTALL IS VERY LOUD, IT IS IN A CUSTOM BOOT BUILD WHICH IS COVERED IN LUXURY RED LEATHER!! IM SAD TO SEE THIS GO BUT NEW PROJECT IS UNDERWAY, THIS CAR HAS BEEN VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER AND IS HARDLY EVER DRIVEN ONLY TO SHOWS, ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK HAPPY BIDDING

I have highlighted the obvious typo's. :lol:

Back