• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ash ep3's Championship White Honda Civic Type R 30th Anni - parts from japan pg7

Like Chris and Shaenei said.. change the colour section on the V5 and send to DVLA... (that reminds me.. better get mine posted today :D )

Were the bumpers removed etc. and sprayed separately?

Would this be the dude J@T passed me as a bodyshop contact by any chance?

Cracking price if so - for a couple wings I thought he was quite dear though. All about the mates rates.

That's a very good price indeed, white does look awesome.

Did they spray under the bonnet and around door shuts?

Looks fantastic in white Ash. Cracking job

Whats the paint like close up, still up to quality?
For that price its a steal.

Looks fantastic in white Ash. Cracking job

Whats the paint like close up, still up to quality?
For that price its a steal.

Cheers pal.. there's a couple of slight 'imperfections' but nothing major... overall I am chuffed!

that is class!! your car is looking really well now.. well done :)

Cheers mate.. yea much prefer the white over the milano red (pink in my case)

Were the bumpers removed etc. and sprayed separately?

Would this be the dude J@T passed me as a bodyshop contact by any chance?

Cracking price if so - for a couple wings I thought he was quite dear though. All about the mates rates.

Hi mate, yep bumpers off and sprayed seperately.. the only things still red are the engine bay, boot floor and chassis

Another tiny update...

Got my sub fitted yesterday :D (big thanks to JamesT and his mate)... they were paid in food (as always :lol: )

It's only a small Pioneer 150w sub but it does the job perfectly... nice and subtle, enough bass to keep you happy but not too much that the whole car rattles apart!!

231127_10150169539212934_638462933_7050640_3725621_n.jpg

229332_10150169539477934_638462933_7050641_573471_n.jpg

Came with everything I needed (except a bloody RCA cable :mad: ) so £150 + £12 from Halfrauds and sorted :)

Looks alot better in white. I will have the same mods as you when I get it all fitted apart from the exhaust(RM01A). With regards to header,rbc and map are you glad you did it and is it worth all the money spent?

looking good mate, just out of interested what carbon bonnet is it, im looking into getting one :)

To be honest mate I don't know...? I purchased it from JamesT 2nd hand.. perhaps he can enlighten you!

Looks alot better in white. I will have the same mods as you when I get it all fitted apart from the exhaust(RM01A). With regards to header,rbc and map are you glad you did it and is it worth all the money spent?

Well I managed to pick up all of my parts 2nd hand at a good price so yes for me it was worth it... the torque and power both rise together once you hit vtec and it's a nice little surge tbh :) where you getting it mapped? If anything it's a little too loud for me (spoon bung on order) but other than that very happy ;)

Not sure where to get it mapped tbh. Performance Autoworks said they can map it and Rich seems to know what he's talking about so might just let them do it when they fit everything. I dont have parts as yet but it wont be long:lol:.
Main priorities at mo are the Progress bar which will be here tomorrow and then the lsd and clutch.

Back