• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

it was a silver pre face (described as a facelift) 70k for £2995) no bidding, buy by phone only, also it was listed as a sports/convertiable. with a diesel engine, the description was terrible, only one photo, and none of the details were correct!

Oh dear. Glad it got pulled then!

it was a silver pre face (described as a facelift) 70k for £2995) no bidding, buy by phone only, also it was listed as a sports/convertiable. with a diesel engine, the description was terrible, only one photo, and none of the details were correct!

£3k:eek:

Ah, it's silver:lol: ...............................Bit pricey:p

it was on a 7 day listing and it had only been on for a few hours!

im sure it will turn up again, the user had zero feedback:mad:

:lol: at the title change!!!
As for the silver atr, the description was TOTALLY out, when I first viewed the ad I was assuming it was damaged but according to the description (of what little there was) it was in 'excellent condition'

A mate of mine rang the chap (already assuming it was too good to be true and a little dubious at that), and apparently it was rear end damaged/repaired :eek:

:lol: at the title change!!!
As for the silver atr, the description was TOTALLY out, when I first viewed the ad I was assuming it was damaged but according to the description (of what little there was) it was in 'excellent condition'

A mate of mine rang the chap (already assuming it was too good to be true and a little dubious at that), and apparently it was rear end damaged/repaired :eek:

i was tempted to phone the seller just for a laugh! but decided against it, as i have a terrible stammer:D

and an attitude problem! but seriously, that was the worst ebay ad i`ve ever seen!

Sad to see the problems with the ATR site at present but thanks for the entertaining read in the meantime... :lol: :oops:

I'll save you the trouble - here you go: :getcoat: :lol:

:lol: WOT no word association thread?? OMG it's an official game you know, chaps think we need to complain to the NAHEFWAB
(That would be the National Association of Honda Enthusiasts on Forums Word Association Board) :smt026

:lol: WOT no word association thread?? OMG it's an official game you know, chaps think we need to complain to the NAHEFWAB
(That would be the National Association of Honda Enthusiasts on Forums Word Association Board) :smt026
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm so bloody bored at work

Back