• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Average age?

So how old are you fn2 owners? I'm 29 with two kids, a wife and a mortgage, and all my mates have moved onto m3's and Audi's etc. Makes me feel like an old git in a young persons car. Still love it though. Just curious as to how old everybody else is.

I'm 32 now.

I thought that the other day funnily enough. But I barely look a day over 20 so I can get away with it.

34, wife, child, morgage on two houses. As much as my mates think I should get a practical car? I know they just wish their partners would let them have some fun in their grey, dull little worlds.

I'm 39 3 kids , n own fn2 champ white , I felt too old driving the ep3 I had as a lot of young lads had em , so bought fn2 , do I feel old driving a type r ? ... Yes slightly but who cares , ya live once n enjoy it ,

I'm 44, 2 kids, wife, mortgage and drive a DC5 in CW with black wheels a noisy Spoon exhaust. Despite only looking mid 30's, personally I don't give a ****. As soon as I start to worry what others think over my enjoyment and succumb to the peer pressure of fitting in with the sensible brigade is the day I should be put out in a field and shot.

Life is for living not worrying about fitting it when you hit 30. Go out and have some fun, you only live once for ****s sake before it's too late.

I love you guys.

Linus, you just articulated exactly why I enjoy my car and this forum; Because our ages (or anything else) don't matter in the slightest.

40 here, own a DC5 with silly aero body parts and carbon everywhere. Couldn't give two flying fcuks about what people think.

Good to see people share my opinion. I've had two ep3's and an fn2 in the last 3 years. Every time I have bought one I get the whole "isn't it time to grow up speech." Ermmm...no. Not joining the diesal Audi brigade anytime soon.

Come to think of it... I'm the only one of my mates with a performance car?

They've all gone to diesel family cars.

FN2, 31, girlfriend, six year old daughter and mortgage. Had an EP3 with that setup too from 28.

Car is a strict NO FUN zone, so shoes off in the back so daughter doesn't kick seats, no food or drink, only occasional Taylor Swift.

I'm a real catch.

Back