• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Baffled Sump

HEHE....should have come to us first anyway :wink:

On the oil cooler, we need to measure up for pipework etc. On your car the only difference is the fact that there is a supercharger sitting at the front??There isnt any other pipework/metal work anywhere is there?? Its just it will get based on the measurements from my car and then we can give a more accurate price.

Did I mention TGM do their own brake hose kit as well :wink: :lol:

8)

Sara said:
HEHE....should have come to us first anyway :wink:

On the oil cooler, we need to measure up for pipework etc. On your car the only difference is the fact that there is a supercharger sitting at the front??There isnt any other pipework/metal work anywhere is there?? Its just it will get based on the measurements from my car and then we can give a more accurate price.

Did I mention TGM do their own brake hose kit as well :wink: :lol:

8)

Paul from TDi should be talking to you, as it will be fitted at the same time as the camshafts. Was given a free brake hose kit, as I order so many brake pads.

:shock: Ummmm...maybe you should think about making the car lighter as it wont stress the brakes so much :wink:

donald said:
I wish i had known this info 3 months ago. Cuz i wouldnt be spending my time looking for another engine!! :shock:

Have you not found one yet mate ? :shock:

Might be worth importing a K24 bottom end :twisted:

Sara said:
:shock: Ummmm...maybe you should think about making the car lighter as it wont stress the brakes so much :wink:

Trying to loose weight love beer to much, or were you talking about the car :lol: , it will become my second car soon, so out will come seats and trim etc.

Back