• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bens new EP3

Hi guys, finally got my Civic after a lot of saving! Here is a couple of pictures, at the moment it is a completely standard car, not sure if they would insure me if I had any modifications as im 19 but would like to make a few changes here and there to spice it up a bit, anyone got any ideas?
Its got a full honda service history, 97000 miles but runs sweet, looking to find the best place to find a b pipe fast as the exhaust has now actually fallen of...(oops)
Absolutely love the car and cant wait to meet some of the club.
My Civic.JPG
my civic 2.JPG

Cheers
Ben

check for sale part of forum or ebay :) even go to a exhaust shop and get one made up

Good on you. I remember when got my EP3, awesome experience.

Just remember to check the oil every week or two depending on mileage/driving style :) she'll last for a long time if you do. Had 88k on mine when I got it. 152k now and still going just as good 5 years down the line. 208bhp on the rollers at 140,000 I'd like to add! (Typhoon and DC Cat Back) Awesome cars.

Back