• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

best discs and pads for track only use.

i have just bought a 2005 civic type r ep3 for track use only, i am looking to uprate the brakes first but can only aford discs and pads at the mo, can anybody advise me wich will be best on the track, the car isnt going to be used on the road at all. i have just ordred a brake cooling kit from america too wich will hopefully help too.

Most people find the DS 2500's to be good. I have them on my DC5 and they are very good indeed.

Bremtech discs, seem to work well and are fairly cheap to replace. I really would start saving for something like the stoptech kit and dont forget your braided lines and uprated brake fluid.

DS2500 are great pads as people have said ive been running them for years, if its track only though you may want to consider the DS3000's.

thanks for the help everybody. I spoke to demon tweek yesterday and they advised ebc discs and pads. has anybody used these on the track ??

thanks for the help everybody. I spoke to demon tweek yesterday and they advised ebc discs and pads. has anybody used these on the track ??

Don't do it!!!

Please listen to everybody on this page and go DS2500's or DS3000's along with some Bremtech discs.

Trust what We are all saying. When you get the 2500's you will not regret it they are superb pads, we are not just saying it for lols.

Trust what We are all saying. When you get the 2500's you will not regret it they are superb pads, we are not just saying it for lols.

This is so true, dont do like so many others and ask for advice, receive it, then ignore it.

DS2500

I ran Bremtech Discs and DS2500's for over 3 years on track and they worked faultlessly. And I deffo DO abuse them.
Had EBC yellowstuff pads before and they fell apart in one morning ( and I did heat cycle them etc ) so deffo avoid them.

Back