• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best fast road pads

Hi Guys
what are the best fast road pads for an ep3 which have a decent bite when cold and ok for everyday commute?

Majority use the ferodo ds2500 I believe. That's what mine has fitted, they outperform the tyres (toyo proxes) when braking hard, perfectly livable on the daily commute. I haven't tried any other 'performance' pads to compare them to. I have fronts only, wouldn't bother on the rear for the little they do...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

The Project Mu pads are great. Never liked DS2500 as they are tough on discs.

Never read good things about them to be honest. You won't find many Honda's with them fitted. Project Mu are definitely worth a punt and they're well priced.

I had ds2500's and have recently changed to mu's. No noticeable difference in my opinion except the mu's don't make as much mess.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Majority use the ferodo ds2500 I believe. That's what mine has fitted, they outperform the tyres (toyo proxes) when braking hard, perfectly livable on the daily commute. I haven't tried any other 'performance' pads to compare them to. I have fronts only, wouldn't bother on the rear for the little they do...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Ditto...

crowds

I had ds2500's and have recently changed to mu's. No noticeable difference in my opinion except the mu's don't make as much mess.

I was thinking of giving the Mu's a go next time but they're about £50 a pair dearer aren't they? I might still yet.

Then OEM I think. Weren't much more then ds2500 for me. Plus Hendy Performance is local so I could pick them up. Worth not having to clean your wheels though every junction though.

I got mine from Hendy too
g.png

Quite impressed with the Dixcel fast road pads especially for the cost, not far off ferodo ds2500 for half the price. Not sure how they'd stand up on a track but for fast road use they are more than adequate and really low dust too.

Back