• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

best induction for ep3

I would like to know about this as well. I don't think this subject has ever been covered before?

ITG has better low down torque than a GruppeM but the GruppeM has slightly better peak HP gains.

The ITG is also very quiet by comparison.

itg3td2.jpg

Decent power increase?

Sound?

I had set on the AEM, but this could be an option, where's the cold air come from?

pic26.jpg

The Cold air comes from pipe that is located near the headlight.

Noise - not much different to stock.

Power - noticeable, but was even more so when i swapped it for a Gruppe M :smt023

Gruppe M all the way imo.

Currently saving to add this to my list of mods. Why take anything less than the best. You'll only end up blowing money on an ITG then 6 months later getting a Gruppe M.

Bite the bullet and go for gold from the off!! :twisted:

What about the AEM CAI, aint that the best except the fact of hydrolock, which makes the Gruppe M the best?

plus its half the price of the ITG?

Do you notice the difference when you put it on? i read that the induction comes with oil im guessing for the filter how often do you need to use it?

Do you notice the difference when you put it on? i read that the induction comes with oil im guessing for the filter how often do you need to use it?

You'll definately notice a noise difference!! Most people do say that they feel a difference but it's probably a placebo effect. Combining mods at the same time is the best way to really feel a difference. Then you'll get used to it and want to do something else, and then welcome to the world of modding!! :twisted:

You need to re-oil them after you've cleaned it, and that varies. Some people say every 1000 miles but I think that's far too excessive. Check it every month or when you check the oil. If it starts looking dirty clean it!! :p

Back