• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best place to get Carbon bonnet?

Im after a OEM style carbon bonnet, but im having trouble finding any. where can i get one?

Welsh-Rich said:
Won't Unit 8 do the OEM replicas? :?

will give them a try, cheers Rich

EDIT: yes they do, still a tad expensive though, looks like i will have to keep my eyes open for a second hand one

Black R said:
Welsh-Rich said:
Won't Unit 8 do the OEM replicas? :?

will give them a try, cheers Rich

EDIT: yes they do, still a tad expensive though, looks like i will have to keep my eyes open for a second hand one

How much are they from Unit 8 out of intrest.

How about a group buy on the buddy club bonnet, I'd be up for it if we could get the price below £400.

Would also possibly be interested in a group buy if the price was right. Anyone got an example they can post quickly?

You do realise CF isn't cheap? Especially if you want a proper CF bonnet and not just a fake one with a CF overlay on the top half.

How much weight do you realistically lose from converting to a carbon bonnet?

Put it this way, when I swapped my OEM DC5 bonnet for a Buddy Club Carbon one, I could carry the BC one in one hand, the OEM needed two of to lift it without causing any damage. There is a big difference in the weight, there is also a difference in the cooling as my BC is vented so let's out more of the warm air.

Back