• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

bit of a taster for my self (jdm ep3)

Im thinking about selling my preface lift ep3 for the above mentioned. I have only had it for a month but now have extra funds. Me and the misses have always wanted a jdm civic, so while i have the money i want to get one.

Just wondering if any one has a jdm ep3 that there considering parting with in the near future?

mine not for sale but don't think you'll be dissapointed with the jdm as love mine gets more attention being cw too:D

its having something rare that appeals to me. Also that i love white civics, always wanted the jdm ek9 but could never justify the money.

You can get a jdm ep3 for about 1.5-1.7k more then a edm ep3. for that you get lsd, k20a, recaros, full red carpet and a rare as hell honda :D

They do look nice in white can you get facelifted ones?
the insurance would be abit annoying *** group 20

yea 20 is quite high lol. im not sure to be honest mate, i have never seen one. I expect one of the other guys on here would know straight away.

no, i like the e36 m3 but im not sure about running costs etc, besides i like the whole jap car thing at the moment. Evo would cost to much for me to run also. Im not to bothered about insurance, it wont be a silly amount. I dont pay a lot on my ep3.

In the future i would like maybe some boost but not to fused right now, liking the idea of a nismo 350z at some point. really like them.

You do get JDM facelifts, but IIRC from previous discussions on here, you'll pay a wad for it due to the shoddy exchange rates.

JDM EP's are not that rare now anyway. I know of 3 in the local area where i live. Get an EK9 or DC5. ;)

i have only seen one lol. maybe your area has them all. I really really like the ek9 but there to much. I would rather have the ep3 being a newer car. DC5 is being considered but i think that will be to much. was looking at 7.5k for a jdm ep3. DC5 is gonna be around 10k

Back