• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BMW E92 335i

I've replaced the OEM H8 bulbs with MTEC H8 35w Super Whites:

OEM:
Angel_Eyes_OEM.jpg

Left MTEC Super White, Right OEM bulb:
Angel_Eyes_MTEC_SUPER_WHITE_OEM.jpg

MTEC Super Whites:
Angel_Eyes_MTEC_SUPER_WHITE.jpg

£13 shipped from Ebay. :)

I thought it was a bit too yellow as standard.

Still, with the Xenons on, the "Super Whites" still look quite yellow!

The other mod I've done was to swap the left flappy paddle gear shift wiring around. So now I get left paddle shift down with a flick, and right paddle shift up with a flick.

It used to be both sides shift up with a flick, and shift down with a push. I don't know what BMW engineers were thinking. Madness! :lol:

Yes, it is! The first time I test drove one, I was utterly confused what the gears were doing. It just kept on going up. :lol:

+1 for the runflats. Expensive tyres for the performance

BMW's are great cars, and in my experience last forever.

I work on BMWs for a living and i'd love one of these or a E92 330D :twisted:

:lol: Cool. I'll be coming to you with lots of questions when things go wrong then. :lol:

Are you with a main dealer? What do you think of the BMW Performance Engine Upgrade Kit?

:lol: Cool. I'll be coming to you with lots of questions when things go wrong then. :lol:

Are you with a main dealer? What do you think of the BMW Performance Engine Upgrade Kit?

Yeah main dealer mate, only a warranty and service centre. They do suffer from misfires a lot, can be a number of things, plugs + coils, injectors and high pressure fuel pump. We dont really get any in with BMW performance kits on them apart from the cooper works cars.

I'm really after the extra cooling bits of the BMW Performance Engine Upgrdage kit, as I'm shipping the car to Malaysia. Hot climate, 33 degrees C ambient temperature, high humidity. With the sun beating down on a car sitting in a traffic jam, I'm really worried about the engine temperature. :lol:

I'm really after the extra cooling bits of the BMW Performance Engine Upgrdage kit, as I'm shipping the car to Malaysia. Hot climate, 33 degrees C ambient temperature, high humidity. With the sun beating down on a car sitting in a traffic jam, I'm really worried about the engine temperature. :lol:

Yeah that would help with cooling, i will ask at work more about it for you and also look at the PUMA measures online for more info on hot climates for you, PM me your last 7 of the chassis number as this will help me when looking.

Back