• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bosch Aerotwin Retrofit On CTR

So just ease the end cap off, trim a bit off, then superglue the cap back on? That should do the trick?

I only need to trim the n/s end, the wipers don't meet in the middle.

Cheers.

yes but trim both ends to keep the wiper the same and balanced, I would not use super glue as it melts rubber/plastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
B&Q and will take 24hrs to be 100%, I fitted mine back on the car about a hour later but it was a nice sunny day.

i did this mod and didnt need to glue or silicone the caps back on.
i just cut 5mm off of the top fin after trimming the ends and the cap fits back on tight. no chance they will fall off.

Nick, link me to the eBay blades I needs to buy? I don't know what inches to buy. Wallet is open etc :D

Need the rear too. :)

I had these for a while but broke the clip that fits to the wiper arm on the drivers side when I turned the blade 90 degrees (or more so it would seem) when cleaning the blade. It snapped with surprisingly little force.

Back on OEM blades from Honda @ £17 :rolleyes: which clean better IMO.

They are good blades and i did not have to cut mine. They wont move as much as the standard ones when off the windscreen, but just lifting them up and running over the blade to clean them wont damage them.

They wont move as much as the standard ones when off the windscreen, but just lifting them up and running over the blade to clean them wont damage them.

Figured that out the hard way it would seem. :rolleyes:

What worries me is that if the clip snapped so easily, what are they going to be doing when the wind is blowing over them at 100+.

The Aeros look good without question but OEMs with the spoiler work just as well IMO.

Back