• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Braided lines worth it?

Honestly try Ferodo next time, ive used them on track now for about 4 years and never had any issues (apart from using crappy Tarox G88 discs)

DS3000 you use? What discs do you use with these?

Andy N+N Got the DS3000 with the Brembo OEM equivelants and we thought they would maul the discs but they suprisingly don't. So I am now toying with upgrading to DS3000 over getting another pair of DS2500.

My experience:

DS2500 is slightly better than OEM pads when cold, BUT 2x better when hot.
Meaning, even in cold it brakes better than OEM, but does GREAT job when heated.

Only downside to this, it has variable braking power which may be tricky to predict what to expect. Still, I wouldn't run without those EVER again!!!

ive been using ds2500 since 2005, i really like them.

***** when cold though, as HASNIC can testify when trying to stop for that layby in germany lol

ive been using ds2500 since 2005, i really like them.

***** when cold though, as HASNIC can testify when trying to stop for that layby in germany lol

:lol:

My experience with ds2500s is only on my Teg but I was impressed, even cold they were good. Would've liked to try them with braided lines too.

Has anyone used carbone lorraines?

I was taking to murray motorsport here in Dublin and used to sell ferodo and reckons lorraines are the next step better

Right i got the carbon lorraine rc6's, braided lines now just have to get the motul fluid and im up..

Really? :lol:Can't say I've had a bad experience with them, they're about 5mins down the road from me and have always been able to get parts in within the weekMaybe just been lucky :lol:

Back