• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Buddy Club Kit

Have been looking at getting the Buddy Club Kit (front bumber and back bumper) for my Ep2v for some time now. And have decided to just bite the bulit and get it. (in stages becausei cant aford it all in one go).

Was just looking for some advice on how much should i pay and where is the best place to get it from.

Any help, adivce or even pictures would be great.

Thanks in advance

mr_sport

^^^ I have had a few body kits on other cars and they where all fine if you look after them.

I have found them cheeper on a place called www.replikit.co.uk I saw them down at JAE 08 and they seem good. Anyone had anything from them.

Thanks

me_sport

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have guessed you have been and looked on the buddy club website for a price and stuff

Yea I have and they look like to be one of the expensive ones.

Do you think that i would be better getting it from them or a rep.

mr_sport

General rule is buy cheap buy twice.

I would have thought that this would apply even more with body kits.

Replikit have been making bodykits for years, allthough have also had loads of negative feedback as well personally i wouldnt go near them..

If your going to buy a body kit then buy original don't buy a copy.
A good body man will charge a lot more to fit a replica because they never fit perfect so its a lot more man hours to get the perfect fit or you end up with a poorly fitting kit.

Right now got the kit and as I type it is getting sprayed to get fitted. Only one thing that I need to wrok out is if i should put on square plats on or not.

If so is it the left side and what size are they again.

Thanks again guys

mr_sport

That is what I have thought. Also do i need to get something to repossition the plate.

Also shoud i put a square plate on the back for will it look daft if i keep it the mornal one

Thanks for your reply

mr_sport

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Sorry what was £131 on ebay.

UPDATE : Getting the kit on the car this weekend and then coloured next week end along with the Mugan spoiler. Will get pics up when its all finnished.

mr_sport

Back