• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cam cover colour

Red or Yellow

• Red for me

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Yellow for me

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
When you going to bring your standard red cover down for me?

I need to send it off and get it painted, :rolleyes: :cool:

I'm going candy apple red

I dont have a red one do i :p

I have a stripped down one, and a Cosmic Grey one :p

And personally, i think you should go candy apple green :D

maybe something like this?

7-4.jpg

k20.jpg

k20-2.jpg

k20-3.jpg

/\/\/\/\

That's done really well, just dont do it for me looks 'messy' if you see what I mean.

:)

:eek:

Where can I get my cover painted? Would I be able to pick car up & drive home the same day?

Where can I get my cover painted? Would I be able to pick car up & drive home the same day?

tall order mate you would need to remove it then take it to a body shop, would think £50 later and would be resprayed but this would need 24hrs drying / hardening time before refitting

Its quite easy to do yourself, Si did his in the Summer. It took a couple of days with stripping it and then painting.

I kept the one off my blown engine to do but have never got round to it, dont supose i will either cos gonna sell my CTR soon and get cracked on with my 309 mi16 project

I kept the one off my blown engine to do but have never got round to it, dont supose i will either cos gonna sell my CTR soon and get cracked on with my 309 mi16 project

Dont want to sell it to me do you :D (if off an EP3).

Some of those are really good :cool:

Single colour I'd go for and not some silly pattern

I do like the J's gold colour. Will go nicely with your strut brace also.

Is that from the guy on CTRO? Not bad for a tonne.

:bump:

Just got hold of a rocker cover.. thinking of getting it done in the same colour as last time.

2009-08-22_11-50-36_220820091345.jpg

Back