• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

camber Bolts & rear camber arms!

Happy days mate thanks for all the advice and inputs! I Will do now worries about that!! catch up soon mate look forward to seeing and hearing of new updates!:-D

As 4kas said, Exedy will be fine, but steer clear of the F1 Racing clutches.

They are cheap for a reason, there are quite a few that have caused issues because the plates are poorly balanced and I had the pressure plate deform on mine when I was running the stage 3 kit. On a heavy duty clutch the pressure plate should not deform, especially after 4 weeks and only 1,200 miles.

Bad feedback !!!!! They're 2 lumps of metal, just as all the others are.

Are you talking about clutches?

I can assure you that you don't want an poorly balanced plate attached to the crank of your engine. If you think your front wheels wobble at 70mph on the motorway when they lose a balancing weight, imagine what the clutch would be like at 8,000 rpm.

Are you talking about clutches?

I can assure you that you don't want an poorly balanced plate attached to the crank of your engine. If you think your front wheels wobble at 70mph on the motorway when they lose a balancing weight, imagine what the clutch would be like at 8,000 rpm.

Yeah talking about clutches mate skas had reckoned that my gear changing being a little like driving a lorry and finding it difficult would maybe be the resolution as my clutch hasn't been done before!

Where would best place be to buy an exedy clutch for a decent price??

As 4kas said, Exedy will be fine, but steer clear of the F1 Racing clutches.

They are cheap for a reason, there are quite a few that have caused issues because the plates are poorly balanced and I had the pressure plate deform on mine when I was running the stage 3 kit. On a heavy duty clutch the pressure plate should not deform, especially after 4 weeks and only 1,200 miles.

That's sounds disasterous I was just wondering as they seemed scarily cheap for such a high stage of clutch!

So just a ctr oem exedy would be suffice yeah? How much are we talking an where from?

I've only used places round the North West. Grinspeed would be the cheapest. Prices are in their section in the traders area.

Perfect mate I'll get looking at that when I get a chance an will just buy it when I get brake pads atleast I'll have peace of mind :)

Back