• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car sits lower at the front than the back after new springs and FRS

My car sits a lot lower at the front after having Ebach springs fitted with TDI south. I've been to Belgium and back so it must have settled down now. Does this look right to you helpful, knowledgable people?

This was mine on 15mm Eibachs after about 10 months.

Sdc12559.jpg

Sdc12568.jpg

I had issues with the front wheels catching the arches under hard cornering, ended up being the dampers. They weren't leaking or anything, but it sat properly after I had them replaced.

Not an FN I know but my Teg sits with forwards rake on my Tein springs. It annoys the hell out of me.

My fronts dont catch, and yours look about the same height, it's the back that seems to high. Loxy's yours looks a bit lower than mine, but it maybe the angle. If i was to see my car and someone else owned it, i would think the person had lowered the front but not the back, it just looks a bit strange. I'll send an email to Shaun and TDI and see what he reckons.

Back