• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car's gone............

Dynax

The Babysitter
...........to be back on thurs/fri :D

I'm really excited as theres always been something wrong with my car, and they've mounted up.

It has been booked in to have everything fixed (gearbox/clutch/clutch release bearing/hub bearings) etc. Aswell as a respray to get rid of the key mark, stone chips etc.

Providing its back on time, its off to TGM on friday to have some wicked suspension/camber arms/geometry setup fitted, so should all be good at JAE.

Im so excited :D:D

Ah wicked, be good to see you fella.

Not sure what time i get it back, but if i get it back friday, i assume i'll be there around 12 ish. Will let you know

Good to catch up, had a look around your car, would love to see under the bonnet some time :D Get some pictures of it when its all up and running again.

Rather nice bottom end sat at TGMs ;)

Car's back tomorrow (hopefully) if not friday morning! \o/ I'm getting excited, i've had to get trains and buses all week! Been a bugger getting shopping, picking up the mrs etc :lol:

Also excited as its TGM time friday :cool:

Honda rang, Thursday 3:30 :cool:

I'll be at TGM's early Friday morning, just need to hope he's got the DC5 Tie rod ends in stock, and we're all set for JAE. Excited! :cool:

Its back :D Only seen some pictures of it, but been told its a very good job.

Slightly annoyed at no coilovers tomorrow, Tom didnt manage to get me an DC5 tie rod ends in time, apparently there on back order. And he cant find any others. Gutting :( Really wanted them.

Ho hum

Been meaning to say this for a while:

For a uni student you seem to have an obscene amount of money to throw around???!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back