• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Changing front and rear discs and pads?

Is it easy enough to do? - Any guides?

Anything to look out for, and estimated time?

Any advice appreciated. :)

Cheers, where are the screws for the discs?

Can I get new ones too?(Screws) :)
You will see them on the outer edge of the disc near the hub. I'm sure Honda will supply you some new screws at an unholy rate if you really want them, failing that, your wheel will keep the discs on anyway.

You will also need a piston rewind tool for the rear brakes. Its an easy job, worst part is removing the disc retaining screws which always seem to seize up.

I tell you what, if you want a hand you can borrow my rewind tool if I can take step by step pics for a guide?

You will also need a piston rewind tool for the rear brakes. Its an easy job, worst part is removing the disc retaining screws which always seem to seize up.

I tell you what, if you want a hand you can borrow my rewind tool if I can take step by step pics for a guide?

Good lad funky. I've purchased a piston rewind tool since my how to guide, so I really need to do another guide. There is still plenty of meat left on my pads though.

Thanks, but I was going to go to Northampton for a friend to do them.

I could always pop to yours if you fancy fitting them for beer / cleaning tokens? :smt041

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but I was going to go to Northampton for a friend to do them.

I could always pop to yours if you fancy fitting them for beer / cleaning tokens? :smt041

Sounds good, you have PM :)

Back