• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Changing the H/U on a FN2

I dont think you can TBH. It will be a while before any ICE installer figures a way round it.

It is molded point to point.

Was told by honda sales bloke that Honda decided not to bother, as so many people are going Ipod these days, that they decided to go for looks over functionality and leave people connect the Ipod units to the back of them instead.

Think they made a small mistkae IMO :confused:

Was told by honda sales bloke that Honda decided not to bother, as so many people are going Ipod these days, that they decided to go for looks over functionality and leave people connect the Ipod units to the back of them instead.

Think they made a small mistkae IMO :confused:
The type-r is a very personable car, loved by enthausiasts and the like - i think that is a bit short-sighted by them... but then again they won't bring out white for the uk market, so i'm not surprised. It's a shame, i'd love to love this car... but just can't. H/U to add to my list of reasons why not to love it. They gonna do anything with the DC5, maybe a DC6?

It can be done

I think the facia comes from the stripped S spec model. So you would have to sort the facia that includes the vents.
Does ruin the modern style of the dash

Attachments

• IMG_1323.JPG
    IMG_1323.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 147
Last edited by a moderator:
Dash still looks fine to me?

- Kevin.

Perhaps it's the angle the pic was taken, but that new dash looks like it is a different shade. But not sure if I like that join all the way around.

The CTR one is all one unit rigt accross isn't it? :confused:

at the start of jan i purchased new h/u components..coxials....amp...sub...fitted ito ep3.
then fook knows what happened but i now pick up my fn2 in march,so i ripped it all back out,gutted that i will be stuck with the basic jap not so good sound system.

It can be done

I think the facia comes from the stripped S spec model. So you would have to sort the facia that includes the vents.
Does ruin the modern style of the dash

So where can you pick one of these up from then?

The Fn2 stereo looks off colour to the rest of the dash anyway IIRC.

Anyone know what size the speakers are?

Alpine and JL Audio both do systems which integrate with OEM stereos. They basically work by taking the speaker output and from that turning it into RCA outputs, etc for amps, subs, etc.

Won't be the best in terms of sound quality, but it's something to consider.

Back