• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

Well ive got a week off and nothing to do so gave the car a good clean today and i opend the hood and thought it needed a slight tidy so i got some hammerite silver pain out my garage and went mental with the paint brush i was going to go with black.... but i thought id keep it simple and stick with standard silver.

008-2.jpg

009.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-2.jpg

nice and tidy :)

Ive got some silver hammerite kicking about for when I do my brake calipers....this has inspired me to do that to mine now lol. Good work chap.

Yeah, I just had mine off and sanded it down on the back, it was really annoying just pulling away in traffic, it's perfect now though. Not many people leave them on, I just think having them on looks better and finishes off the neat look of the engine bay. :)

Went to meet a friend of mine down merry hill :) did some nice "A" road driving and then got a few pictures of the automobiles.

007-1.jpg

008-3.jpg

009-1.jpg

010-2.jpg

014-3.jpg

015-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

017-2.jpg

018-2.jpg

021-2.jpg

023-1.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

028-1.jpg

026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the facelift but private plate on it unfortunatly it has the 02 part on it its a 55 plate too i think

Thought id knock up post as i havent posted in a while on here, as some of you may know i did attempt to sell up again but it didnt sell again. So ive decided to keep it for another year or so and get some jobs done on it and maybe some more mods :)

Jobs to do
:

Bremtech discs (Front)
Ferrodo pads (Front)
Hel braided lines
Castrol 4dot brake fluid
New flexi hose on DC mani
Possible Service

Needed mods
:

bye bye AEM hello Gruppe M / Tegiwa rep
RBC Inlet Mani
Hondata K100/KPRO
Seibon carbon rear wing

Some pictures of my car at japfest, what a day !

201.jpg

199.jpg

198.jpg

051.jpg

042.jpg

032.jpg

030.jpg

029.jpg

028-2.jpg

Back