• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

hi all ive just had my wheels re-furbed same colour gloss black but im thinking about a red trim as not many people to my knowledge have done this on the oem wheels ive done a quick chop on what it could look like whats peoples oppinions ?

Original

059.jpg

After

redrim.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree with suits, it just looks tacky

If you like it though buddy its all that matters. You car just looks perfect without it :)

It may look better once you have actually done it but dont :lol:

i think im going to do 1 wheel stick it on the car and see what it looks like... i like to be different sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt we shall see :) i will post a pic up

i think im going to do 1 wheel stick it on the car and see what it looks like... i like to be different sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt we shall see :) i will post a pic up

It's not the idea that's bad mate, its the colours I think, it makes the wheels look super 'busy', the calipers, the nuts, the decals on the caps and then the contrast of the Milano and the black is tipped over the edge by the tape.

Looks very nice mate and flame pic looks great.

Swaying me towards black and away from anthracite!!

Back