• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT

It's with the Hondata flash pro yes. I just want to improve drivability lower down the rev range.
Look to have vtec come in around 4000rpm also.

With the custom cat-back , BMC panel filter and a custom air intake or the driven crazy scoop I'm realistly aiming for around 215-220bhp. Main aim is the midrange torque.

Shouldn't be a problem. With just a smoothed air box mine made 220.9bhp. So will your mods you should be looking at 220 min.

Like you said though. It's all about the mid range and smoothing the curve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember loxys car hit 220 with the hks and cat back exhaust with a remap so it's worth doing.

Shouldn't be a problem. With just a smoothed air box mine made 220.9bhp. So will your mods you should be looking at 220 min.

Like you said though. It's all about the mid range and smoothing the curve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, anything more would be an added bonus. Really looking forward to it. Haven't done the smoothed air-box but have been told by JMR it made his car feel a lot better with the added BMC Filter

And with a better air intake than the resonator set-up should also help.

Arrived back today from holland with a few present waiting for me. So set about servicing the car and installing flash pro. Loaded The Group N map for now ready for EFI to work there magic next month.

Still going to make a custom intake just need to find a nice scoop to fit on the end of the 83mm Hose. considering something like this - http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Produc...JR0GgLom_D_BwE

Think it will sit nicely behind the bumper just need to find a larger outlet size.

Also going to smooth the Air-box tomorrow while at work as i have a dremal and other bits there to make life easier.

heres a few pictures. Been out for a drive and all seems well. not a huge change overall but nice to have the torque coming in earlier done the rev Range.

image hostercertificity.com

forum image hostingcertificity.com

image uploadercertificity.com

Decided to fit some new rear pads and discs as I've serviced most of the brake system now. And they certainly needed doing.

Only fitted Pagid, but on the rear they should be fine and have always got on well with Pagid Brakes.
Also Started to seal the wheels with Gteqnic C5. Swirl marks on the alloys are going to be a nightmare so tried to polish them out then IPA, then the C5. Very easy to use and left to cure overnight in the garage.

Heres a before Shot but forgot the After but we all no how brakes Look :)

image sharing sitescertificity.com

image hostingcertificity.com

gifs uploadcertificity.com

Tried to get that scoop to fit today and I just couldn't get it to sit right or in a way I was happy with. So ditched the idea and used the other scoop I had bought.

Was a bit of a pain job and a little fiddly but managed to get it right in the end. Used the existing pipe work apart from the resonator box and the part that goes into the wing.

Here's a few pictures

Nice induction noise now with the smoothed box and BMC filter.

Great work there. Nice to see the car progressing along nicely. Makes a nice difference to how the car performs with vtec engaging earlier. Keep up the good work spike.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Engine dress up fitted. Next will be the two covers with carbon Dip. Also tinted the front two windows 35% and the top rear one with 20% Film. Looks really good.

Oh i no Loxy. Luckily i get them done for free and fingers crossed i don't get pulled over :) But thank you

Little bit of engine bay detailing.

Painted Inlet cover black and carbon dipped the spark plug cover.
Really keen on getting a set of genuine carbon ones from PasswordJdm or Dipping them
Both with black and gold weave carbon print.

Only a few weeks until the tuning :)

Looks very nice indeed. Any way getting the red rocker cover changed? Mine is looking a bit flaky

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back