• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

New Tyres Arrived today ready for fitting tomorrow. Also soldered the New Poly fuse on to the drivers Sod Unit ( It has a clear coat over it but hard to see in the picture ) Also the Skunk2 Gear knob has came, a big miss from my Ep3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the Car back today and Really pleased with the outcome. New tyre's all round and refurbished wheels and powder coated gloss black. They've done a fantastic job and very professional.

Then i decided i would wrap the centre caps ready for the New Red H's to arrive.

Fitted the new Cree Sidelights , Skunk Gear Knob and black Nut Covers. very pleased with them all. Then fitted the Fixed Sod Unit and that also works a Treat :) been a good Day.

take a screenshotcertificity.com

image hosting without accountcertificity.com

pic hostcertificity.com

image uploadingcertificity.com

photo uploadingcertificity.com

photo hostcertificity.com

image hosting 10mb limitcertificity.com

Will get the car cleaned and wheels sealed the weekend.

Looking good Spike :cool:

Gtechniq C5 for the wheels. Really durable coating. One coat - it will last 12-18 months based on 12k a year.
Haven't used anything other than standard shampoo on mine since using this.
Just don't need wheel cleaner as brake dust and dirt doesn't stick.

Love the knob btw :) :lol:

Thanks mate. Never tried it but will certainly give it ago. only got some Bouncers Wheel wax currently.

Hows the new car going ?

Thank you. Its out of stock but looks good. Similar price to what i paid for c5 with a discount code.

EDIT - What I've just read on detailing world is its the same product just rebranded. No facts but many people saying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Update

Booked in with EFI to have the Fn2 tuned on the 24th June. Can't wait for that.

Also have the opportunity to buy one of the driven Crazy scoops or go down the route of making my own custom intake.

Little Update

Booked in with EFI to have the Fn2 tuned on the 24th June. Can't wait for that.

Also have the opportunity to buy one of the driven Crazy scoops or go down the route of making my own custom intake.
What is being done bud? Is that with or without a hondata box? What power output you looking at

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It's with the Hondata flash pro yes. I just want to improve drivability lower down the rev range.
Look to have vtec come in around 4000rpm also.

With the custom cat-back , BMC panel filter and a custom air intake or the driven crazy scoop I'm realistly aiming for around 215-220bhp. Main aim is the midrange torque.

It's with the Hondata flash pro yes. I just want to improve drivability lower down the rev range.
Look to have vtec come in around 4000rpm also.

With the custom cat-back , BMC panel filter and a custom air intake or the driven crazy scoop I'm realistly aiming for around 215-220bhp. Main aim is the midrange torque.
Would i see gains with just the hondata remap? Already have a milltek non res exhaust but not fusse about the other mods

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back