• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

Thank you, i have started a thread on this as to what to say to help my claim.

the lad i spoke to seemed genuine and said I'm surprised they won't do it. but said they have told him its 6 years so nothing he can do. so someone down there has pushed him back.

I would definitely keep pushing with this as it's down to a fault of their own and honda provided a fix for this. So the fact that yours has just started with this issue outside of the 6 year warranty shouldn't mean your claim should be dismissed. Worth a try anyway

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

thanks mate ill get as much info and proof that other Hondas are accepting claims and go down and see them.

Been up since early - 160 mile round trip to Liverpool to sort my passport out. Car went fantastic and enjoyed the back roads on the way there. Still Averaged 37.1 mpg so really pleased.

Yesterday i removed the anti-glare from my speedo screen and here's the results. Also a few pictures from a quick clean the other day.

Been to Honda today and they've taken pictures and had the paint depth taken, I asked the likely hood of it being turned down and he said very unlikely as you've gone through Honda Uk and it's a known issue. They were brillaint to be honest and very helpful. JT Hughes Shrewsbury.

Great news! Sounding very promising that honda will do the work for you. Car looking immaculate and good work on the speedo screen

Few pictures from todays Footwell Kit install, Very easy to do. The white plug they wire into isn't that long so i ran it back up where it comes from and poked it out the side panel you first take off which allowed me to work loads easier.

Pictures don't do them justice but they look spot on. Also fitted some led number plate bulbs which look spot on :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Footwell lights look spot on! Do they come on when doors open etc? Had them on my ep3 and fancy some for the fn aswel

yes mate very easy to wire in and fit. The guide is on another website but Rick puts a link on the instructions he sends with the kit. or you can wire them to come on with your side lights :)

Thanks for that. Like them to come on with the doors opening and locking car. Do they just wire in with scotch locks? I think that's what they're called.

Thats correct mate. They come on when the car is unlocked or doors opened. Same as interior lights basically

Thanks for that mate. Think I may be placing an order later today for these.

yes mate very easy to wire in and fit. The guide is on another website but Rick puts a link on the instructions he sends with the kit. or you can wire them to come on with your side lights :)

Or fit 2 kits so they work with both and if going to town you could always have a different colour for when you open and close your doors ;)

How do I go about ordering these from you Rick? Want them just to function when opening and closing doors

Back