• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

Just been on euro car parts and its going to cost £12 for 1ltr of Castrol edge titanium 5w40 as i have 4ltrs already

or i can get Shell Helix 5w30 For £18 for 5Ltrs

Hmmmm Decisions

Is that with using the code VIP30? 30% off until midnight tonight, they are always emailing out offer codes haha :)

Yeah that's with the Code. Bargain really for good oil

brothers just done a fog light in Orange for me to see how it looks

Looks better than I thought it would. Been removed since as it was only a trial

Thank you . I was impressed, may try the light blue before i make a choice. costs me nothing so may aswell

Thank you

Still deciding on Film which is what we tried today. In yellow or blue or get the protective covers.

Good productive day today. Gave the car a full service. Was also pleased with the parts I removed as they were decent parts and not cheap items showing its been cared for. cabin filter had seen better days but still had no smell and must have been doing its job which I was suprised at after seeing it.

Also so decided on blue fog tint just for a change. Like the look of it now. Next up is the gaitor change but in the middle of that now and with no stapler it's taking a little longer doing it by hand ;)

Cheers lads. It was only some tint film to try out but really like it so it will be there a while.

Just a simple change that makes a big difference :)

Been looking at a few gear knob options. Don't fancy a skunk2 again so been looking at one of these but unsure if it will be practical

Any thoughts or options :)

Think it will look good but don't know about it being practical. Don't know how it would feel. Only one way to find out though and if you like it go for it! New gator realy tidies it up nice job.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

yeah its 370 grams so a nice weight. but with the gearstick being fairly close to the arm i think it may be to long. i do really like it but will keep looking, i do like the seeker one which is round like the Oem one but its expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking of changing mine I like the skunk ones to be fair so if I bite the bullet it will be for a black skunk one. Just bought a short shifter to see if that's any good. The gater looks 100 times better. I can't believe yours was that ruined to start with.

Yeah i had the skunk2 in my ep3 but didn't feel it suited the car when i tried it in the fn2 so the lad who had the car had it off me. there brilliant and well made just not for me. Just want to try something different.

the gaiter definatly needed doing :eek:

The Much need Detailed Clean today. Fully Cleaned and clayed, then Machine polished any marks or fine scratches using Megs 205, then a decent wax.

Wheels and windows Sealed. Windows done with Angel Wax H20

Heres the Results

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Once its back from Honda i can spend some time getting it all sealed for Winter. Just waiting for my New logbook so my Reg Can be swopped off my old car.

Back