• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

Great work on the detail. Car looks great! Bargain price on the springs mate. I'm having the same fitted to mine next month

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thank you. Yeah hoping it will make a good difference. Also comes with camber bolts so Frsu could be on the cards

off civic info. There used but only 6k i think it was. That includes the camber bolts :) was chuffed

Cars been dropped off at Honda today for the Warrenty work. Around 3-4 days quoted. Been given a 2013 civic 1.4 as a courtesy car. Asked for a new type R but had no Joy :(

Well finally got the car back today and happy as Larry. Done a fantastic job and the service was excellent. They even out new clips on the one arch as it was abit loose in places.

The courtesy car was a comfy smooth car but absolute gutless. 1.4 Eco petrol thing. Not keen on the handbrake being on the drivers side and a few other little niggles but overall a comfy family car. Just not for me.

upload photo

Hi Spike, nice car you got there, project coming along nicely.
Great result on the roof!
I also have a 2007 GT in Silver, recently purchased. I need to check my roof as wasn't aware of this.
What's this anti glare you talk about on the dash? Mine looks the same as yours?

Cheers, Scott

Booked in to have a custom 2.5" catback at LongLife in Oswestry. Wanted something different to be honest instead of off the shelf. Hopefully have a play until it's how I want it.

Early next month going to for the eibach springs and camber bolts and some new drop links, then get booked in to have a frsu. Car will be close to how I want it then.

Wheels refurbed
New tyres all round
New brakes all round
valve clearances done
brake fluid change.

Be good to hear how your custom exhaust is. Like to see a vid to hear it once on. I'm after something relatively quiet until booting it and think custom will be thebest way to achieve what I'm after.

Certainly will. I'm hoping to achieve a deeper sound more then the rasp.

Watched a few custom Fn2 videos on YouTube and pleased with how they came out. They did offer 2.25 2.5 or 3".

Think the 3" would have been to much but was tempted.

The Car has been finally dropped on Eibach Pro springs and have fitted some new Meyle Hd drop links. Sits really nice and really impressed with the feel.
Haven't fitted the camber bolts yet as i haven't been able to get booked in anywhere to have the FRSU. Will be sorted later this month

Took it for a 35 mile drive this morning to drop it off with a lad building me a custom exhaust. really nice lad and he gave me the impression he takes alot of pride in his work.

the Drive was really enjoyable and didn't think it would make a huge difference but it felt so much tighter and the turn in feels alot more responsive. looking forward to the 35 mile trip home with the new exhaust tomorrow.

heres a quick picture i took before leaving this morning. have no scrapping issues so really pleased :)

screen grab

Make sure to get a vid up once exhaust is on. Car looking well sat on new springs

Wow spike. Nice reading through this thread and seeing the pics of your superb car. I just bought a bronze fn2 this week and absolutely love it! Will also get some pics up soon

Been to pick the car up at Dinner time. The car was just warming up and being leak checked when i arrived.

Absolute Fantastic Service and no issues at all. Car sounds deeper than expected but a really nice note. Maybe a touch louder than i wanted but really pleased with it and can always get it toned down a touch, but i leave it for a month at least to see how it settles.

Few steep speed humps around my area and have no rubbing or scraping knock or bangs so excellent so far.

Also Drive home felt twice a quick as going for some reason :) heres a little clip of how it sounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSTZGsZhx3k

will get more once its needed in

Back